Spoiler 446 Yahiko Naagato IntimateFriend | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler 446 Yahiko Naagato IntimateFriend

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
what can i say, its not very good.
its too dark, and above all, the rain ruins the entire image. rain isnt really that difficult to make decent-looking in photoshop. make little lines and give them a motion blur if you have to, anything is better. and nagato's eye is too bright.
take your time, there's no need to rush things! :thumbs

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good effort, but there's obviously a lot of room for improvement. I'll mention a few things that stand out to me, and hopefully my criticism will be helpful. Well, the 1st thing I'll mention, which is something I mention a lot, is to keep working on making, or keeping circular lines as perfect as possible. Drawing a perfect circle is very difficult, and even more so on the computer I imagine. The area I'm referring to, is Nagato's Rinnegan.

The next thing I noticed, was that the shade of color you used for Yahiko's hair is to similar to the shade of color you used for the skin of his ears. In fact, they're so similar, they look like the same color to me, which doesn't help with contrast. As Lee_nus said before me, take your time when you color, and don't rush things if you don't have to. You seem to be coloring a lot lately, and that's exactly what you need to do to progress. Keep trying to perfect your current skills, and don't be afraid to try new things. Keep in mind, that sometimes experimentation can bring about something new or unique, so don't be afraid to try new things. Of course only take risks in experimentation when it's wise to. You don't want to accidentally mess up a coloring that your worked very hard on, and looks good already. Of course if you get good enough in the future, you might be able to easily correct mistakes like that. Well, keep up the good work, and keep making progress.

Last edited:

Artanis

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I can't see shit.

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country