Discussion - Sting Eucliffe Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Sting Eucliffe Discussion Thread

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I noticed Sting doesn't have a thread of his own.As he is an important fighter in the fight against Acnologia i decided to create one

Sting Eucliffe
Guild Master of Sabertooth
Magic
White Dragon Slaying Magic
White Shadow Dragon Mode
Dragon Force

Last edited:

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Why don't you do it?

I completely forgot about Rogue.

How can you think about Sting and completely forget about Rogue? They're a pair :O

Nah i wont create a Rogue thread. Idc about either Sting or Rogue hehe
I just feel ike Sting is getting wanked a lot due to his win versus Larcade, when imo he's still equal to Rogue (in base) and inferior to a lot of other characters.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

How can you think about Sting and completely forget about Rogue? They're a pair :O

Nah i wont create a Rogue thread. Idc about either Sting or Rogue hehe
I just feel ike Sting is getting wanked a lot due to his win versus Larcade, when imo he's still equal to Rogue (in base) and inferior to a lot of other characters.
Well then i may create it in new future.

For now let us wank Sting :celebrate.

Linali

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Stingu-kun! :wtf

I was really interested of him since his introduction - but only interested. I can't say exactly when I fell in love, but it was sometime before Twin Dragons vs Natsu - the worst fight of the series for me, and not only because my boy lost. I was crossing my fingers for him in last day of the tournament, I wouldn't even mind if he would win, but it was a pipe dream anyway. I know he's side character and doesn't get much paneltime even though being one of DSs from 400 years ago, so I'm always happy to see him. I was hoping to see him shining in this arc and I finally got what I wanted - his fight against Larcade was one of the best Spriggan fight. I'm trying to forget what was happening with him before :biblethump

But what I can say about him generally? When it comes to badass entrances, he can be Acnologia's disciple (and this entrance wins everything :XD). I want to see more of his brotp with Rogue, I always enjoy their cooperation and synchronization in fights, but their relation in everyday life might be enjoyable as well. I like the change that occured in his character after he was nakamized. He's more cheerful and smiles more often; he's like light itself. I can see physical similarities between him and Laxus, my another love - both are blondes, like clothes with fur, often seen halfnaked (I don't mind :tss) and have scar on right eye (eyebrow in Sting's case, but near). I just hope that Laxus won't recommend his barber to Sting... :errr I even like his crybaby side, that's the proof that he's a sensitive guy inside. But... it would be nice, if he wasn't 2nd biggest Natsu's fanboy in Ishgar (right after Romeo). I don't really need seeing "Natsu" and "Fairy Tail" in every panel :-_-

What more can I say? Just look at my avatar - it seems, that I just have a soft spot for White Dragons :hurr

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Finally a thread for the best Dragon Slayer :blush After his fight with Larcade I think people can finally appreciate how strong he is. Past events may have dulled his shine a bit, but this arc he's shown how much he's grown as a fighter as well as a person. Comparing the Sting we see now to the one we first met and it's obvious how far he's come as an overall character. Pretty sure he will continue this growth in the coming chapters, as the DS "arc" is coming soon :zomg

Bishamonten

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker

BEFORE ----------------------------------------------AFTER

Last edited: