- Joined
- Jan 17, 2006
- Messages
- 2,827
- Reaction score
- 282
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Rank the Strawhats!
I think most people forget, this isn't necesarrily about which SH could defeat which, but rather, how strong an opponent could each of them take down? just because Robins ability could cancel out Zoro or Sanji, doesn't mean she could've taken down f. ex. Ohm...
btw, do people now see why I chose to wait until after the Cp9 fights?
I think most people forget, this isn't necesarrily about which SH could defeat which, but rather, how strong an opponent could each of them take down? just because Robins ability could cancel out Zoro or Sanji, doesn't mean she could've taken down f. ex. Ohm...
btw, do people now see why I chose to wait until after the Cp9 fights?






