- Joined
- Mar 25, 2007
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 97
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Who's the most strongest guy in op ?
The thread is interesting, indeed... For now, I'm puttin' aside that Luffy likely will become the strongest in the long run (very looong run, 'cause, really, he still has a pretty damn long way to go) and tryin' to figure it out as of now...
As it was said on the 1st page there're several groups/ organizations:
- Revolutionaries: I guess Dragon stands unbeaten here (as far as I remember, he's the wost wanted man in the world, after all...)
- Shichibukai: I'll be damned if Mihawk isn't strongest among them ("best swordsman in the world" speaks for it)
- World Government: I'll bet on Sengoku, he gotta be really strong as well as clever, all the rest Admirals (Aokiji, Akazaru and one more, don't remember his nickname) and Vice-Admirals (Garp) gotta be below his level just judgin' by the hierarchy, not mentionin' other marines
- Pirates: Shirohige, obviously, since Oda-sensei stated that himself, but it was also said that other 3 Yonkou are the only ones who could be compared to him, and that means they're pretty damn close to his level. Indirectly this is being confirmed by the fact that Shanks drew his sword and accepted the fight without any hesitation, hardly intendin' on losing it, thus he was pretty sure about Shirohige's power level as well as his own.
As for who of the 4 said above persons is the strongest... there's hardly evidence to prove it, but I'd say it's either Shirohige or Dragon (well, the World Government needs Shichibukai to assist it in keepin' in check pirates and revolutionaries, not quite being able to do it on its own, so...)
The thread is interesting, indeed... For now, I'm puttin' aside that Luffy likely will become the strongest in the long run (very looong run, 'cause, really, he still has a pretty damn long way to go) and tryin' to figure it out as of now...
As it was said on the 1st page there're several groups/ organizations:
- Revolutionaries: I guess Dragon stands unbeaten here (as far as I remember, he's the wost wanted man in the world, after all...)
- Shichibukai: I'll be damned if Mihawk isn't strongest among them ("best swordsman in the world" speaks for it)
- World Government: I'll bet on Sengoku, he gotta be really strong as well as clever, all the rest Admirals (Aokiji, Akazaru and one more, don't remember his nickname) and Vice-Admirals (Garp) gotta be below his level just judgin' by the hierarchy, not mentionin' other marines
- Pirates: Shirohige, obviously, since Oda-sensei stated that himself, but it was also said that other 3 Yonkou are the only ones who could be compared to him, and that means they're pretty damn close to his level. Indirectly this is being confirmed by the fact that Shanks drew his sword and accepted the fight without any hesitation, hardly intendin' on losing it, thus he was pretty sure about Shirohige's power level as well as his own.
As for who of the 4 said above persons is the strongest... there's hardly evidence to prove it, but I'd say it's either Shirohige or Dragon (well, the World Government needs Shichibukai to assist it in keepin' in check pirates and revolutionaries, not quite being able to do it on its own, so...)
