Btw, presuming God isn't dead or gone. Anyone having the feeling that the girl in the bar might be God?
Cool to see the first archangel
Is it just me or the show is getting more...crack-ish?
I mean it was good and somewhat serious when they had random ghosts, demons and what not...But now God and the archangels?
I wish they'd go back to the basics because this storyline is very ambitious, and the script cannot deliver.
On the contrary, I think this new step was kinda needed. I would have been utterly bored if they sticked with the demons, etc... I think the storywriters, producers, etc felt that.
I think that supernatural is doing good at this moment. Some predictable things aside, that's my opinion
And about this episode, is this Azazel's grand plan?
Don't forget, angels lie too. That's the feeling they have given to me (and I think that was a message given in last episode too).
Maybe the angels are so in need of God. Maybe they think with lucifer's rising, God would have shown himself. Their plan B is of course Michael whom they need to use now since God doesn't appear
Great episode... I liked this one a lot because it gave you some great things. I definitely like how they work out this destiny against the borthers, in this episode Dean. I hope we'll get to see a similar episode but then with the devil trying to seduce Sam