Suzaku takes on Brandish.
No PIS. No CIS. No restrictions. Both characters fight to the best of their ability.
Who wins?
No PIS. No CIS. No restrictions. Both characters fight to the best of their ability.
Who wins?
Do you think Organ bust has a limitation of working on higher tiers? If yes, how would it work on Suzaku? It didn't work on buffed Neinhart. Suzaku is probably far above her tier, so I doubt she can organ bust himSuzaku is strong, but he's getting organ busted asap.
Not really. Suzaku's sword is connected to Suzaku's MP. Similar to how x793 Erza's benizakura >>> x784 Erza's benizakura. Swords of mages scale with the mages themselvesErm can't brandish turn his sword into a city size sword.
Technically that solves NLF and suzaku unsheath sword magic
Lol
MaybeNot really. Suzaku's sword is connected to Suzaku's MP. Similar to how x793 Erza's benizakura >>> x784 Erza's benizakura. Swords of mages scale with the mages themselves
I don't think Brandish's hax is anywhere close to working on Suzaku or his sword. I myself was thinking more along "giant Brandish vs Suzaku" when I made the thread, since I saw a few arguments of "Giant Gajeel >> Suzaku"
Personally, I think Suzaku destroys giant Brandish without much trouble, but want to see what others think
Suzaku's sword is probably created by him. He is "sword DS" after all, would make sense if it is connected to him.Maybe
But erza summons swords. Some create swords. That how those swords are connected to people mp.
Suzaku sword is just there. Technically it shouldn't be connected but I think you might be right
Being a giant never meant much in fairy tail.before giga gajeel.
After giga gajeel. I dont see why irene and brandish didn't low diff aconologia. Giga gajeel feats literally makes no sense
I dont even think it should make one more tank or ups ones physical strength.Suzaku's sword is probably created by him. He is "sword DS" after all, would make sense if it is connected to him.
I agree, size doesn't take you out of your tier. It just makes you more tanky and up's physical strength. Some people disagree tho, which was why I kept seeing Giant Gajeel >> Suzaku somewhere.
Giant Gajeel was about to get one shot by (4-seed nerfed!) Aldo once he got serious. He isn't doing jack to Acno lol, Acno would destroy giant Brandish/Eileen/Gajeel
Why not? More mass = more strength. More volume/area = more tankiness.I dont even think it should make one more tank or ups ones physical strength.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fairy tail fights most of their major opponents tired/Injured. This means nothing. Erza was not tired as you make it out to be.a tired erza was able to react to suzaku, brandish one-shot
eileen was stated to be stronger than brandish, suzaku was never mentioned to have a higher magic power, there is nothing who let me think that suzaku is immune to organ bust"Tired" x792 Erza also fought equally with human Eileen. So Brandish one shot human Eileen too by your logic.
One shotting "tired" x793 Erza >>> being equaled by "tired" x792 Erza
You believe God Serena is greater than Brandish right? Can you show where does it say he has more MP than brandish?eileen was stated to be stronger than brandish, suzaku was never mentioned to have a higher magic power, there is nothing who let me think that suzaku is immune to organ bust
serena was stronger than brandish imo only before 100yq, suzaku is impressive but nothing who let me think that he has a higher mp than brandishYou believe God Serena is greater than Brandish right? Can you show where does it say he has more MP than brandish?