Fantasy Suzaku vs Brandish

Who wins?


  • Total voters
    46

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Suzaku takes on Brandish.

No PIS. No CIS. No restrictions. Both characters fight to the best of their ability.

Who wins?
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Suzaku is strong, but he's getting organ busted asap.
Do you think Organ bust has a limitation of working on higher tiers? If yes, how would it work on Suzaku? It didn't work on buffed Neinhart. Suzaku is probably far above her tier, so I doubt she can organ bust him
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Erm can't brandish turn his sword into a city size sword.
Technically that solves NLF and suzaku unsheath sword magic
Lol
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Erm can't brandish turn his sword into a city size sword.
Technically that solves NLF and suzaku unsheath sword magic
Lol
Not really. Suzaku's sword is connected to Suzaku's MP. Similar to how x793 Erza's benizakura >>> x784 Erza's benizakura. Swords of mages scale with the mages themselves

I don't think Brandish's hax is anywhere close to working on Suzaku or his sword. I myself was thinking more along "giant Brandish vs Suzaku" when I made the thread, since I saw a few arguments of "Giant Gajeel >> Suzaku"
Personally, I think Suzaku destroys giant Brandish without much trouble, but want to see what others think
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Not really. Suzaku's sword is connected to Suzaku's MP. Similar to how x793 Erza's benizakura >>> x784 Erza's benizakura. Swords of mages scale with the mages themselves

I don't think Brandish's hax is anywhere close to working on Suzaku or his sword. I myself was thinking more along "giant Brandish vs Suzaku" when I made the thread, since I saw a few arguments of "Giant Gajeel >> Suzaku"
Personally, I think Suzaku destroys giant Brandish without much trouble, but want to see what others think
Maybe
But erza summons swords. Some create swords. That how those swords are connected to people mp.
Suzaku sword is just there. Technically it shouldn't be connected but I think you might be right

Being a giant never meant much in fairy tail.before giga gajeel.
After giga gajeel. I dont see why irene and brandish didn't low diff aconologia. Giga gajeel feats literally makes no sense
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Maybe
But erza summons swords. Some create swords. That how those swords are connected to people mp.
Suzaku sword is just there. Technically it shouldn't be connected but I think you might be right

Being a giant never meant much in fairy tail.before giga gajeel.
After giga gajeel. I dont see why irene and brandish didn't low diff aconologia. Giga gajeel feats literally makes no sense
Suzaku's sword is probably created by him. He is "sword DS" after all, would make sense if it is connected to him.

I agree, size doesn't take you out of your tier. It just makes you more tanky and up's physical strength. Some people disagree tho, which was why I kept seeing Giant Gajeel >> Suzaku somewhere.
Giant Gajeel was about to get one shot by (4-seed nerfed!) Aldo once he got serious. He isn't doing jack to Acno lol, Acno would destroy giant Brandish/Eileen/Gajeel
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Suzaku's sword is probably created by him. He is "sword DS" after all, would make sense if it is connected to him.

I agree, size doesn't take you out of your tier. It just makes you more tanky and up's physical strength. Some people disagree tho, which was why I kept seeing Giant Gajeel >> Suzaku somewhere.
Giant Gajeel was about to get one shot by (4-seed nerfed!) Aldo once he got serious. He isn't doing jack to Acno lol, Acno would destroy giant Brandish/Eileen/Gajeel
I dont even think it should make one more tank or ups ones physical strength.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I dont even think it should make one more tank or ups ones physical strength.
Why not? More mass = more strength. More volume/area = more tankiness.
Also, if it doesn't up strength and tankiness, what would even be the point of becoming larger? I think it's fair.

It doesn't matter tho. Makarov was about as big as tenrou island, and Hades just ragrolled him. Size doesn't take you out of your tier, I don't think giant Gajeel is beating Laxus for example, but he will last a lot longer than if he was in normal size because of tankiness.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I doubt Brandish's magic would even work on Suzaku. Or really, anyone with MP higher than enchanted Neinhart.

And there's no way she's keeping up with him in actual combat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If we consider Irene's recent attacks to be on the level of Aldoron's thicket, or possibly even higher due to Mercphobia's hyping her to be above Aldo and himself, what Suzaku showed this chapter might be on par with DF Natsu or 7DS Natsu.
 

Sevently

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
1,239
Age
27
Country
France
a tired erza was able to react to suzaku, brandish one-shot
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Suzaku would run through Erza's previous opponents in the 100YQ without being even remotely tired. Laxus included. Honestly, there would have been no difference in the outcome of Erza and Suzaku's fight if he had fought Natsu first. Or even Laxus. Or even Laxus and Natsu back to back. Or even Natsu and Laxus combined.
 

Sevently

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
1,239
Age
27
Country
France
"Tired" x792 Erza also fought equally with human Eileen. So Brandish one shot human Eileen too by your logic.

One shotting "tired" x793 Erza >>> being equaled by "tired" x792 Erza
eileen was stated to be stronger than brandish, suzaku was never mentioned to have a higher magic power, there is nothing who let me think that suzaku is immune to organ bust
 

Kurumi Tokisaki

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
4,238
Age
29
Country
Sri Lanka
eileen was stated to be stronger than brandish, suzaku was never mentioned to have a higher magic power, there is nothing who let me think that suzaku is immune to organ bust
You believe God Serena is greater than Brandish right? Can you show where does it say he has more MP than brandish?
 

Sevently

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
1,239
Age
27
Country
France
You believe God Serena is greater than Brandish right? Can you show where does it say he has more MP than brandish?
serena was stronger than brandish imo only before 100yq, suzaku is impressive but nothing who let me think that he has a higher mp than brandish
 
Top