Sword of Sasuke [ch309 - p01] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Sword of Sasuke [ch309 - p01]

Mr.Moonlight

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

Well this is my first colouring* That I post on this forum * I Coloured this sasuke image once' but I wasn't satisfied so I redid it from sckratch.. and hey I like it- Hope you all like it. ^_^

* for them who know me from narutofan, my name there is mangaka * I needed a change.. so I changed it.

Oh ps.. Thanks kadoman.. for posting my sai image really nice of you - and for giving me the link to this forum ^_^ Sank you sank you. ^_^

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
that sai image was you? wow, your stuff is really good

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I personally like it. The shading tells me that you're no noob :P Actually pretty great.

EDIT: Me like

vlado

Reaction score
ooo mangaka long time no see :D ,greate job :)

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
can we have a link to that sai image? or wait, i'll pm you, mr moonlight, and see if i can get it that way instead... ^^ i really like what i see here, though i dont quite agree on the colour of sasuke's jacket. though i love what u did to his hair and the snake, above all!

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
His finger nails.... did the 4 elites also have them this way?

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The snake eyes are really cool. And his finger nails remind me of akatsuki =) Very well done I like it :)

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4572.0 The sai image is here in the Naruto Art Forums

Well, I've already gushed and gushed about this over at NF - I am still speechless. It's SO rocks...it's friggin' amazing. Now I can't decide between version 2 and version 3 for my fave...dammit!

And welcome by the way! Do please keep submitting pieces at this place and don't forget to chuck it in the Contributions thread (if you don't I bloody well will, ok?). :D

Mr.Moonlight

Reaction score
Thanks guy's, this is such a nice start ^_^ ..Thanks a lot.

lee-nus: I should say this to you and all the rest hihih.. When it comes to colours and what they are suppose to look like.. never trust me. Cause I love changing the colours from the acctual one - you might see naruto with black or blue hair some day.. who know.. only me and my fingers. That is what makes it so fun.

Kadoman: At the moment I am really new.. and I don't know how to contribut- - so I'll leave it to you-- thank you for all the help.

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Mr.Moonlight said:
lee-nus: I should say this to you and all the rest hihih.. When it comes to colours and what they are suppose to look like.. never trust me. Cause I love changing the colours from the acctual one - you might see naruto with black or blue hair some day.. who know.. only me and my fingers. That is what makes it so fun.
yeah, i kinda agree though... i like mixing in different colours too from time to time, but i stick to clothes... nevertheless, sasuke was cool in red! i could only find a small version of that one. got a bigger one than the one that was posted in the other thread?

and thanks to kadoman for putting up the link so fast! ^^

Mr.Moonlight

Reaction score
Something really weird happened. and I deleted the big version from my computer.. cause I thought that photobucket had my big version anyways * Big Mistake* so now it's lost forever-- damn shame. But but ^_^

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hopefully you'll color more. I for one like to see a lot more of your art :smile-big

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Awesome work, Moonlight! Very nice.

That Sai one wasn't included with any of the Edited Manga group's "bonus" folders it seems, so I'm glad I saw that one. I think it's the best coloring of that cover I've seen.

Also, nice 309 coloring! :D

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
ibra87 said:
Hopefully you'll color more. I for one like to see a lot more of your art :smile-big
yeah!!! i agree. sasukes art above is genius.

Mr.Moonlight

Reaction score
Gold Knight:_ hihi thank you *blush* golden words from the golden knight ^_^ I thank thee.

venicia777: thank you thank you.. genius. - you don't have to make me so proud :P Gracias hehe

lilmax

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
wow thats pretty damn amazing! i love the hair it's the greatest^^ just dpnt like the purple nails :O

walkie

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
great work here...i like it