Re: Tell Greg Some More...
this came out on friday...i've got to see it....
this came out on friday...i've got to see it....
Last edited by a moderator:
no...are they live action?have you seen the Ice princess gnut? or Like Heaven? or 40 Days, 40 Night? or 100 Girls/Women?

What Ice princess?wat the hell is the ice princess


ms.ancy...my fondness grows for u with ur every post....
![]()

of course it was....i read what u wrote and ur outlook/wisdom is very impressive for being(no offense)so young...was that a confession???...................![]()


it's the best learning method...right?all my knowledge comes from experience....and I'm not that young![]()





i like my friends...but it's nice to have the scent of perfume sometimes...LOL at the kid thingy....although I behave like one sometimes
..........and don't worry...I'll ninja your thread from time to time![]()
this is quite okay...because i told u before...i'm a clown at times myself dearLOL at the kid thingy....although I behave like one sometimes
