TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

I have no idea what you're talking about, I believe you. I can't be arsed to actually read into it.

I don't think I've ever heard of Papa New Guinea before I started playing FC3 to begin with.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

I have no idea what you're talking about, I believe you. I can't be arsed to actually read into it.

I don't think I've ever heard of Papa New Guinea before I started playing FC3 to begin with.
i just thought u had some interest in the country...i didnt think it was just the game...

what do u play xbox,PS or desktop?

we/me and my son play xbox...call of duty
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Fuck Xbox. Fuck CoD.

How old are your kids?

I play PC/PS.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Fuck Xbox. Fuck CoD.

How old are your kids?

I play PC/PS.
my oldest is 20 and in the army...hell hes closer to u than he is to me...he in iraq
my young is 14...hes in the other room playin online now

i'm not that big into it...i use to be into the zelda type gamez back then.......
i like football games tooo

the boyz got me into the shooters...i was into GTA on the old PS2

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

oh yeah...i like fightin games...but simple ones like naruto and DBZ
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

What does he do in the army? When will he be coming back?
What does the other one do? Teach him to play better games than CoD.

I dislike football games. I dislike fighting games, although, I do enjoy the Naruto and DBZ one's on PS2/3.

I'm currently playing Far Cry 3 and I started the entire Prince of Persia franchise.
Usually I play shooters online otherwise I'll just do some action/adventure platformers on PS.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

What does he do in the army? When will he be coming back?
What does the other one do? Teach him to play better games than CoD.

I dislike football games. I dislike fighting games, although, I do enjoy the Naruto and DBZ one's on PS2/3.

I'm currently playing Far Cry 3 and I started the entire Prince of Persia franchise.
Usually I play shooters online otherwise I'll just do some action/adventure platformers on PS.
my oldest...nicholas was deployed in november...so maybe 9mons over there or so...
my youngest...xavier is in 8th grade...he plays baseball/soccer/football....

prince is a cool franchise but i would love to finish playing the ass.creed...only played the first...
now platform games i love...jakk and daxter is and will be one of my all time favs
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Such sophisticated names.. You can't fool us, we still know they're yours!

Prince is cool yeah, I finished the DOS trilogy a few weeks ago and I'm still in Sands of Time now. Amazing game!

Jak & Daxter is one of the best platform trilogies out there, absolutely marvelous! I especially loved the first one.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

wanted to get on and tell u nite nite....
:bedtime

talk to u tomorrow...itz been a long day babes

:bye
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

night Greg

I've been playing LOL and now I'm super hungry.

:faint

Gona eat some soup, chicken noodle style
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

:rofl

:hug
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

:bored

Wheres that Buffynut?
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

What's up homies??

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

What's up homies??

Sup Buffy ~~

That Kat Williams - ain't that the truth?

I had a buddy - that sold that shizz //

And he always says that bit about gving you that shit last week.
This week I got some new - that strong.
Like Krptonite or blue something or the other...
lol
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Kat Williams has issues. If we can go a full week without him hitting someone or getting arrested, or both, I'd be surprised. Maybe he needs to lay off that ish...

He needs to pipe down.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...


I havent seen a video of hers in a while - lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top