Re: Tell Greg Some More...
come on moni...never heard of homeboy...
like pal,chum,buddy,bro
come on moni...never heard of homeboy...
like pal,chum,buddy,bro
haven't been around Eng. slang much ^^ (slang of any kind actually)come on moni...never heard of homeboy...
like pal,chum,buddy,bro


itz not that bad...soon americans will be just using the first letters of the words...Thats what afro-americans r doing anyway.When i speak with them i have to guess what they r saying
pfft, talking about a particular MH membersoon americans will be just using the first letters of the words...Thats what afro-americans r doing anyway.When i speak with them i have to guess what they r saying
?u guys getting on me...?pfft, talking about a particular MH member?
u guys getting on me...?
No, I meant goldb actually.ah no.i was talking about real life.pfft, talking about a particular MH member?
YEAH thats true actually.yall both have different answers...who's the"bad"talker..
i know i'm southern slang most of the time...but as far as law was saying...i was pointing out that americans in general have bad grammer

?...now who's talking slangyandex.ru

soon americans will be just using the first letters of the words...Thats what afro-americans r doing anyway.When i speak with them i have to guess what they r saying
pfft, talking about a particular MH member?
@ Wizzard ~ Bob's writing and speaking skills are excellent. Besides, he barely uses slang and his pronunciation is crystal clear. Hence, your comment is rather silly and ignorant. I bet you didn't even talk to him (on skype)No, I meant goldb actually.

I should tell this to the random guys I see "exposing their butts" in the streetspants hanging off their asses.not know in prison itza sign that you are a"working girl"![]()
