TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....



---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

porn basically...




---------- Post added December 12, 2013 at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was December 11, 2013 at 10:01 PM ----------



---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

i love her afterall.. if she were real I would marry her.




 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:zomg
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

SPAMAAAAAH, hey-yo
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

~ .

u?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Whenever I see a picture from Kill la Kill I think this anime weirder. :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

yeah...kinda....
long story short.....my restaurant changed ownership...but,its all good
where you been....

:headscratch
Whenever I see a picture from Kill la Kill I think this anime weirder. :oh
KILL LA KILL is ood...if you like FLCL...you would like this

oh....wizz<leo...leo<wizz
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

yeah...kinda....
long story short.....my restaurant changed ownership...but,its all good
where you been....

:headscratch


KILL LA KILL is ood...if you like FLCL...you would like this

oh....wizz<leo...leo<wizz
mainly to Uladh and Iria.
what was with the weird math at the end? Introductions?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

yeah...an intro...not math u.u
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

looked more like a demo version.. if you're gonna introduce someone at least add some info about him/her
like The demigod wizzard or the king of the jungle leo or something...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

One more who thinks that Brazil is a jungle, oh well... I'm used to it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

He never mentioned Brazil though, he prolly called you like that because Leo = Lion = King of the Jungle :3

Not everyone thinks that Brazilians are all monkeys btw, just the majority :blush
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

He never mentioned Brazil though, he prolly called you like that because Leo = Lion = King of the Jungle :3

Not everyone thinks that Brazilians are all monkeys btw, just the majority :blush
Now that you mentioned, you're right. :D

Not everyone thinks that Argies are all douchebags btw, just the majority :blush
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

But they are definetly right :arf
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

One more who thinks that Brazil is a jungle, oh well... I'm used to it.
You got it wrong, since I'm also a Leo I thought I'd bring you to my level, but if you don't want to... :D

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

lol at the jabs
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

You got it wrong, since I'm also a Leo I thought I'd bring you to my level, but if you don't want to... :D
My level is higher than yours already. :hee
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Don't kid yourself, Leo.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

My level is higher than yours already. :hee
probably differences in the scale then

For example I get feeling if your class exploded the light of the explosion won't reach me for 3 years
---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Don't kid yourself, Leo.
For a while now ... every time I hear 'Leo'... I think of Loki
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top