Re: Tell Greg Some More...
bernie mac ^^
bernie mac ^^
Last edited by a moderator:
that is one of my favs...plus i use to be in love with elaine back then...
this is great...u know how it isJust saw this clip of the pilot
---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------
Like this one

You're doing it wrong, Charlie. It's "Gee, man, something" so : " Gee, Greg, something" => 'GGreg, something' =>> 'Something gGreg'I'mand no one's here ~~
---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------
Happy Thanksgiving Gregg
---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------
I added an extra g for Gangsta Greg![]()
NeverI do - my family went out. I was supposed to go to a dinner but I canceled because my back was hurting a bit. So I stayed home / sleept like a bwass and sang some songs too xDDD. But you will never hear them!! Never!!
?
glad you like it. (I didn't expect you to XD) I dropped it 'cause it frustrated me too much, I've known seinen it's not for me, but don't know why I still start them....it's my style...short stories...alittle like ghost stories,negotiator or pet shop of horrors...not to long but well writtenglad you like it. (I didn't expect you to XD) I dropped it 'cause it frustrated me too much, I've known seinen it's not for me, but don't know why I still start them....
haven't got that far yet...but i can see it getting deeperHave fun! ^^
I need to pick myself up before I continue with vol 6...
haven't got that far yet...but i can see it getting deeper
give me a call when you get there
I'm interested what'll be your reaction ^^alright bro...i'll talk to u later...peacegive me a call when you get there
I'm interested what'll be your reaction ^^

Hey, Charlie, I'm going to bed, wanna joinYo ~ Wizz ~~
?
