TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

y'all be trippin'
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

*revived*

What's up?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Nothing much...counting down the days til vacation...15:x3
Then metrocon in 22days...:zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Nice :thumbs

Any plans for vacation?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Nice :thumbs

Any plans for vacation?
Some overdue chores at home and a weekend at the con....cant wait
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

greg here...
just wanted to get to know u guys better...

i'm a blacksheep as far as anime/manga go around my parts...none of my buddies are into it.but thank goodness i found this community of kick ass otakus...

so tell me a little about urselves...home,family,professions,hobbies,memories,etc...

i'm very much interested...it's nice to have people to gab with that have common interest even if it is just MHs:super

hopefully talk to u soon...peace
Hi Greg. I can definitely identify with being a blacksheep, even moreso in my case. I don't know many people who even care about manga/anime let alone from my generation and background. My interest started in the stone ages (very early 80's) and it pretty much died and got replaced with American comics. Just recently I started to get back into them again with Naruto and its the only one I can faithfully follow at the moment (That will change very soon). I've never much got into posting in discussion forums but decided to give it a go here at MH. All and all,everyone of you are a great group of people to take a moment to interact with.

I've been here a while and haven't been too sociable but forgive me, that's just my being too wrapped up in other things :D

Oh and my name is William. The user name? Welll... If you are watching Star Trek, be sure to do so sober and not before bed :(
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hi Greg. I can definitely identify with being a blacksheep, even moreso in my case. I don't know many people who even care about manga/anime let alone from my generation and background. My interest started in the stone ages (very early 80's) and it pretty much died and got replaced with American comics. Just recently I started to get back into them again with Naruto and its the only one I can faithfully follow at the moment (That will change very soon). I've never much got into posting in discussion forums but decided to give it a go here at MH. All and all,everyone of you are a great group of people to take a moment to interact with.

I've been here a while and haven't been too sociable but forgive me, that's just my being too wrapped up in other things :D
same with me will...you don't mind?
i too got into internet socializing back in 08...so i'm quite the noob
but,like i said...relax and be yourself...we old guys got to stick together;)

so,where you from?...
whatcha do for a living?....

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

oh shiet...do you play mafia games...http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2995157-Mafia-Game-Discussion-Thread-v.9


plz join...some amazing member frequent there...like my nephew hardy:hee
i see you
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I need to practice my ninja skills :/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I need to practice my ninja skills :/
they still good...no need
i just got better:hee
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

same with me will...you don't mind?
i too got into internet socializing back in 08...so i'm quite the noob
but,like i said...relax and be yourself...we old guys got to stick together;)

so,where you from?...
whatcha do for a living?....
Give or take a few hours from you up in Georgia lol. I'm a former Artist/Designer who is now training to be a Chef. I've gone through a few life changes which resulted in career changes, which are all coming around full circle I suppose. Back in my teens I worked as a cook to pay for Art school which didn't turn out as I'd hoped, and now I'm cooking again lol. Perhaps my passion for Art will return? Outside of that, Fishing (when I can get out to go), Reading and studying obscure subjects and Martial Arts movies take up most my free time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Give or take a few hours from you up in Georgia lol. I'm a former Artist/Designer who is now training to be a Chef. I've gone through a few life changes which resulted in career changes, which are all coming around full circle I suppose. Back in my teens I worked as a cook to pay for Art school which didn't turn out as I'd hoped, and now I'm cooking again lol. Perhaps my passion for Art will return? Outside of that, Fishing (when I can get out to go), Reading and studying obscure subjects and Martial Arts movies take up most my free time.
you are my fukan clone...no shiet
love to fish...use to doodle quite a bit and even wanted to go to school for art design
but,somehow became a prep cook...go figure...
so what part of georgia...my moms mom's peeps are from outside columbus....

so,you a shaw brothers fan....five deadly venoms?....



 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Atlanta and there isn't any good fishing (that I know of) this close to the city. A lot of good spots out in Columbus. Oh man I'm a Shaw Brothers nerd. They are responsible for my once thinking I could practice Kung Fu haha.

I hope Gordon Liu got my well wishing letters :(
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:lmao
every kid watch kung fu theater thought they knew a lil'somethn somethn...

i can never think of the movie gorden played...idk...a custodian/janitor to a monestary
but,practiced kung fu while watching the classes from the roofs...one i haven't seen in many years
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:lmao
every kid watch kung fu theater thought they knew a lil'somethn somethn...

i can never think of the movie gorden played...idk...a custodian/janitor to a monestary
but,practiced kung fu while watching the classes from the roofs...one i haven't seen in many years
That show was responsible for many trips and falls running home to the tv. If I'm not mistaken that movie was The 36th Chamber of Shaolin. He couldn't practice any kung fu for a few years after escaping execution to Shaolin Temple during a political uprising. All he ever got to do were chores haha Gordon is my favorite out of all the actors in those films although I like all of them :D

I still remember practicing the stuff in this intro as a kid for hour and hours lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top