TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Goten got a girlfriend in Dragon Ball GT, Valese :cookiehand

Though I don't like GT that much because it is not a product of Toriyama, the manga ended with Baby Pan
super 17 was cool though...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: DBG nut's

:rofl

well in all honesty...he was just a kid himself and in his time...I don't think dating was really a safe thing to do...

you know...with 17 and 18 and all


chiaotzu is just a weirdo...plain and simple
:(
Chiaotzu is a Pokémon
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

And the return of Pilaf as a villain is fair enough.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I thought he super 17 was a bit of too much but dbgt wasn't cannon anyway as I recall. The whole thing was filler was it not?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

I thought he super 17 was a bit of too much but dbgt wasn't cannon anyway as I recall. The whole thing was filler was it not?
Filler, both yes and no

Yes
Filler because it is not based from the manga, because the manga ended with goku going to train uub.

No
Because the GT had the permission of the author, though he regretted it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Filler, both yes and no

Yes
Filler because it is not based from the manga, because the manga ended with goku going to train uub.

No
Because the GT had the permission of the author, though he regretted it.
As I recall filler is anything that is not based on the manga or cannon, though not to nitpick.
I didn't realize he regretted it though. ^^

I didn't really like the change to SS4 either, I wonder if that was the reason.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

charlie join our team!

---------- Post added March 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was March 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM ----------

Dude I think we are the two remaining Saiyans

Goku and Vegeta

(No one wants to join our team :XD)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

What team - and whats it about?

^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

And if its over 9000
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

What team - and whats it about?

^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

And if its over 9000
well over 9000...we are super saiyans...like 9000000

:lmao

join the saiyan club Charles....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Give me a few hours - I just got back home but still have a couple things to take care of.
So I'm going to head-out again - might be back in 2 or less though if ever thing goes smoothly.
I just have to partake in the wearing of the sig - or is there some thread I have to sub to as well?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Give me a few hours - I just got back home but still have a couple things to take care of.
So I'm going to head-out again - might be back in 2 or less though if ever thing goes smoothly.
I just have to partake in the wearing of the sig - or is there some thread I have to sub to as well?
nah...we're just trying to gather those whose have an appreciation for the classic...

such an influence on so many...

:thumbs
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I see - we'll I don't mind then.
Though its hard to picture with that avy - keep reminding me of Bugzee.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Done - its should show up .... sometime. ^^;
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: DBG nut's

Happy Birthday dude :confetti
Hope you have an awesome day, that's what your mafia or scum buddy wishes you :derp :XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

Happy Birthday!

It's also Quentin Tarantino's Birthday!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: DBG nut's

Happy Birthday again. I found a little present for you on your birthday, knowing you are really big dolphins fan. Enjoy







:e3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Happy Birthday again. I found a little present for you on your birthday, knowing you are really big dolphins fan. Enjoy







:e3
thank u thank u thank u

:hi5
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: DBG nut's

Oh I'm really late, ain't I? :gwah

Happy Birthday greg, I hope you have/had a great day with some nice presents! :3c Celebrate hard :party
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Happy Birthday again. I found a little present for you on your birthday, knowing you are really big dolphins fan. Enjoy






:e3
dude that is trippy...cant stare at it....hypnotic

:delerium
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's



 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: DBG nut's

dude that is trippy...cant stare at it....hypnotic

:delerium
Haha I know. I couldnt find any for the bucs so I just pretended to be the ignorant foreigner and sent that while laughing quietly to myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top