TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

I still remember how horrible that show was. Back then, I was just watching the show because I thought she was hot and the way, the vampire looked like was hilarious.
:lmao
....uh oh
undercover slayer lover

:errr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Huh? me? I wasn't really a fan, no. I watched it sometimes though. But him saying that when she might read it :rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Huh? me? I wasn't really a fan, no. I watched it sometimes though. But him saying that when she might read it :rofl
I know....he gonna get cursed

:lmao
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Why would i get cursed ? I didn't plan on bashing her taste or I would have gone directly in her thread :p

I just saw the pictures and some childhood moment came back so i felt like mentioning them.

The vampires faces/masks were so funny and she was hot. I doubt buffy will disagree with me on that. The show was really popular but i thought it was horrible (but you know people's tastes are different else life would be boring.)

Man if she's mafia next game, I'll die for sure! :(
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,105
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....


:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,105
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....


---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Greg come to skype
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

EPIC FAIL

:epicfacepalm

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....


:dancin

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

How did you find Grave of the Fireflies?
Did it break your heart?

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

yes it was heartbreaking....have you ever watch barefoot gen....

sad also but very inspirational
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Ok I will try to watch Barefoot General, Akira, and Perfect Blue soon.

I watched Totoro a while a go.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

hey greg, heard about that yet? it's somewhere near you, no?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

nah....didn't hear anything about it...to be honest,i think i'm the only person who doesn't watch the series.but,if they have an event on the weekend they are here...I would go check it out.maybe,get you guys some pics....

:hee
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

awww, too bad. was so looking forward to see you in the show :3c

anyway, how's life lately?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

i'm good...thanx

but,as far as acting goes...I don't think I could handle that sort of profession...I have very little patience

:p

how,are you...I hear it's hot on your side too.poor bene told me he can't even sleep comfortably because of the heat.is it that bad in your country to...I can't remember if you said you lived in the mountains...
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

nah, not quite in the mountains, but there are hills around *shuddersatthethoughtofflatland*
sadly - well not according to the people around me - the heat is gone. we're now at 13°C (55.4°F) with lots of rain not the best start for official summer >.<
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

well atleast it's cool...

hey,went last week and seen "This Is The End"....

those guys are some real clowns....had me rofl'n the whole movie



if you liked pineapple express,knocked up,super bad,etc...this is up your alley

:thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top