Shounen - Tasogare Otome x Amnesia by Maybe | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Tasogare Otome x Amnesia by Maybe

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia by Maybe
Genre: Supernatural, Mystery, School Life, Horror
Serialized: Gangan Joker
Summary and Preview:
A school was built on a cursed land. In order to appease the curse, people offered the high school girl, Kanoe Yuko as a sacrifice. One day, Niiya Teiichi gets lost in the old school building and he ends up meeting the rumored "ghost of the old school building," Yuko. For some reason, he is the only one who can see and touch Yuko, who has no memory of her former life. In order to find out more about herself, Yuko creates the PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION CLUB and drags Teiichi into her club. Can Teiichi and Yuko solve the mysteries behind her death? by ruggia

This manga somewhat reminds me of WSJ's Yotsuya. The setting is a school in which some strange events, rumours and stories are spread. The roles are somewhat different. Yuuko is a female Yotsuya, while Teiichi is a male Makoto. The mysterry surrounding Yuuko who lost her memory is very great asset of this story. The common art is decent but the character design of the protagonist (girl ghost) is pretty nice

Last edited:

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [FEATURED] Tasogare Otome x Amnesia by Maybe

I personally think that summary spoiled too much information already :p

Anyway, Maybe's art is nice, since he had been drawing 18+ doujins and publishing 18+ manga since ~2003, so that's 6 years of experience prior to starting Tasogare Otome XD

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
So basically, this manga has a spring animation, two words: HELL YEAH

Is anyone else reading this? This is really great because the story itself remains very interesting even though not every chapter is focused on the story. I really hope that the anime won't catch up too fast because else wise we'll have an alternative ending and... I don't like the idea of this

And damn, this is awesome looking

masgrande

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
I read the manga yesterday and got hook, I can't believe I hadn't heard of this manga before, the story is really interesting and enjoyable and the two main characters are really likeable.

It's really sad that just when Yuuko-san and Niiya's relationship starts to get better her past comes and ruins everything again.