He didn't, but doesn't mean he can't. August can just cast it around him and forget about it, but he didn't use it.Midnights does, August's doesn't, likely due to the fact that he has to cast other magic.
I didn't say oneshot, I said she could kill him.
As for Ajeel's magic, he turns swords into sand, not really useful against Eileen. He can turn into sand himself too but he has to consciously do that, so August might as well just dodge, it's probably more efficient
Not really, Gildarts held up well in CQC.
Jellal's not untouchable in Meteor, so August isn't either. Meteor increases movement speed, not CQC speed, similar to Laxus lightning body.
Like I said, there is only one character in August's tier, and he is far from unbeatable. In terms of speed, Eileen can enchant herself and in terms of CQC, her dragon form is unmatched, staying away and spamming spells is the only way he survives.
What's the difference? If one swipe kills him, it also means it one shot him. And I don't think it can kill or one shot August with one blow.
I meant Ajeel's ability to make him physical immune. Ehh, it's easier to turn into sand and stand at same place.
Gildarts held his own in CQC, but August undoubtedly overwhelmed him as well. Both can be true.
Jellol becomes the fastest good guy with meteor (with exception of DF Natsu). And this isn't all August has. He can combine it with Racer's speed magic and Cobra's mind read. THIS makes him untouchable within his tier
Sure, Eileen can enchant but I doubt it provides nearly as much of a boost as meteor or racer's speed magic. And even if you assume it indeed does, for the sake of argument, then August can instantly copy it to enchant himself, and even nullify it from Eileen.
In terms of physical strength, dragon Eileen is unmatched within her tier. But overall CQC? I disagree. August has way too much enhancements to make him fast enough to make him untouchable within his tier. A combination of meteor, Racer's speed magic and Cobra's mind read, on top of his base which itself is above Gildarts in CQC, is alone enough to make him untouchable within his tier