Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

XD; thanks for showing me the tags. Anyway.
what I had wanted to say was that I suspect that scene with Gauche and Lag and Sylvette in the same page was Lag seeing Sylvette's memories (or someone like that), possibly if Gauche was telling her to leave the gun behind for his "precious friend Lag Seeing". Because the end of the chapter shows that Sylvette gives Lag the Shindanjuu (Dr. Thunderland says Lag isn't used to how powerful the gun is yet). Given the end of the chapter I think we're alright for now. So um. Yeah. I don't know if you've finished reading the chapter yet. We'll speculate more later ^^ I was worried too at first when I had only seen the picture, Gauche is my favourite ^^;


ch12 translation is up here ^^ There's no raw here yet unfortunately, but I'm sure it won't be long before it's up. Mrah I missed translating... once school is over in a week I'll pick up at volume 2. Sorry for the wait!
 
Last edited:

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

ch12 RAW is up here
I scanned it for doing a Edited Manga with niphredil's translation, so the images are pretty big. It's free for anyone to use.

It's my first time scanning from newsprint, so I would really appreciate any feedback for improvement! m(_ _)m
 
Last edited:

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

ch12 RAW is up here
I scanned it for doing a Edited Manga with niphredil's translation, so the images are pretty big. It's free for anyone to use.

It's my first time scanning from newsprint, so I would really appreciate any feedback for improvement! m(_ _)m
hurrah! thanks for the raw, haya5h1! it's so bright and clear and big XD I know nothing about scanning, but still.

looking forward to the Edited Manga ^^
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

what's scans have been out?
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

if you're looking for raws, there's the one I did that Mr Death used for his Edited Manga. I don't know if there are any others....
 

Ryowazamono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

im going to relase the scan of the 1st volume this evening!
just wait some hours :)
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Another chapter 12 Edited Manga
This one uses a re-edited version of the translation by niphredil (thank you sooooo much). As always, feedback is welcome!

Since there is a rather large gap between the chapter 1 that was released some time ago and where the story is now, we were talking about whether there needs to be a glossary or some kind of "story so far" attached to a future release - would people be interested in that kind of thing?
 

yeseg92

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

would anyone happen to know when vol 3 comes out? >.<
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

11 is here. niphredil made a helpful post about 1-7 here.

8-10 are MIA until February, unless someone manages to find scans from Monthly Jump...
 

yeseg92

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

yaay! thank you! ^.^
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

well chapter 1 was a huge pages chapter. And the Edited Mangas was damned good, very good.

I enjoyed reading it and I hope that raw hunters/translators/Manga Editors will fill in the gap between the first chapter and the later jump SQ chapters

anyways I really liked it and am looking forward to more
 

Kyo_Coke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

The links of Tegami Bachi's Raw has expired. Can someone release again? Please, thanx.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

I'm still scanning the raw of this month's chapter, but in the meantime, here are the Tegami Bachi cover and postcard images from this month's JUMP SQUARE.

Cover:
Postcard:


You may download the fullsize version for whatever use and upload to your webspace, but please don't direct link. Thanks!^^
 

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Cover:
Postcard:
Oh wow, that's so brilliant <3 LOL at Steak in the postcard. How are they both so gorgeous and so sweet at the same time. Gah, now I'm so anxious to get back to London so I can try and get my hands on a copy >.<

thanks for scanning and sharing, haya5h1 :D


The links of Tegami Bachi's Raw has expired. Can someone release again? Please, thanx.
I think these are working; they're Sendspace reuploads of the raws shared in this post already.

Volume 1 raw (originally linked by dsr)
Volume 2 raw [large version] (originally scanned and uploaded by fkeidjn)

That's all I have atm, sorry if SS isn't good for some people.
 
Last edited:

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

omg yes! You scanned your binding! thanks ^^


I messed up my binding for taking out most of the pages out :x
 

Kyo_Coke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Thank you very much Niphredil *-*
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Anybody in Japan? Asada-sensei will be signing autographs at the Ikebukuro Animate on February 9.:3

omg yes! You scanned your binding! thanks ^^


I messed up my binding for taking out most of the pages out :x
ROFL, I knew I was going to mess up the spine (like I have for the past two months) so I scanned it first.:XD
Is there a way to cut off the spine, do you know...?


Oh wow, that's so brilliant <3 LOL at Steak in the postcard.
LOL, when I saw it I was wondering how many toothbrushes he must go through in a week, seeing as he's "all mouth":D and also: Steak has opposable thumbs?:blink
 
Last edited:
Top