Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

No I'm totally not gunning for a Dr. Thunderland and Lloyd cover, why would you ever think that :kukuku
I second that totally not gunning:jk I think Zaji and Connor are due a cover before Thunderland and Lloyd tho...

I do plan on getting vol 3, though I'm not sure when. I'm going over to Kinokuniya in a couple hours (it's a mixed blessing to work just across the street from the mall with the only Kino in my country - convenient, yes, but it also means I'm always broke:XD)
 

fkeidjn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
164
Reaction score
85
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Does anybody need volume 3? I remember reading something about chapters 8-10 missing.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

YES for the love of the Mother!:D I don't know how to scan a tankoubon...
 

fkeidjn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
164
Reaction score
85
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Do you want any specific chapters?
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

8-10 please!:worship 11 was the one-shot that was in Weekly Jump and which already has been scanlated.


Tegami Bachi extras from this month's JSQ:
Niche poster


bonus tanko cover - outside


bonus tanko cover - inside

there should be a RTS for the ch15 raw soon. I apologize in advance for its size.:sweat
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

After reading ch.15 and then back to ch.1 (yep, I never go in order, it's either read the latest first then go back to read the first chapter or never go back at all -*- ) I fell in love with it . . . XD
 

fujitofu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
15
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Hi guys, I'm from a Edited Manga group on ikunlun.net
One of our friends bought volume 3 and so we are working on the Edited Manga
We have completed Chapters 8 and 9 and are working on chapter 10...
Here are the links to ch8&9... but they are in Chinese ><"
If you can understand then that's fine, or you can just treat them as a spoilers XDD

Chapter 8
http://forum.ikunlun.net/topic.php?topic_id=169093&forum_id=7&forum_page=2&class_id=0

Chapter 9
http://forum.ikunlun.net/topic.php?topic_id=170996&forum_id=7&forum_page=1&class_id=0
 

fkeidjn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
164
Reaction score
85
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Hi guys, I'm from a Edited Manga group on ikunlun.net
One of our friends bought volume 3 and so we are working on the Edited Manga
We have completed Chapters 8 and 9 and are working on chapter 10...
Here are the links to ch8&9... but they are in Chinese ><"
If you can understand then that's fine, or you can just treat them as a spoilers XDD

Chapter 8
http://forum.ikunlun.net/topic.php?topic_id=169093&forum_id=7&forum_page=2&class_id=0

Chapter 9
http://forum.ikunlun.net/topic.php?topic_id=170996&forum_id=7&forum_page=1&class_id=0
Is your copy of the volume 3 the Japanese version or the Chinese version?
 

Mr. Death

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
205
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Man, I wish Tegami Bachi Volume 3 was scanned.
 

fujitofu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
15
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Is your copy of the volume 3 the Japanese version or the Chinese version?
It's in Japanese... that's why it takes us a while to translate and stuff:amuse

Hong Kong and Taiwan have only released the first two volumes so far.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

once I get my backup copy I'll scan my copy of vol 3... I've been having a rash of super bad luck lately, so I'm not going to rip apart my copy till I have a backup safely in hand.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Just to ask, is antyhing known about chapters 8-10? translation? Edited Manga?
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

scanning....
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

scanning....
thanks a lot haya -> I really can't wait for the scans etc because chapter 7 ended with an awesome cliffhanger - gauche not being a bee anymore :D

Tegamic bachi is great

not to rush: but when can we expect the scans?
 

oddsocks

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

I can't wait. Thanks beforehand for your work.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

I really can't say when it'll be done...I just got back from Tokyo on Sunday night with my copy, and it's my first time scanning a tanko so it's going slow. also the new JSQ will be out any day and that will take priority.

to tide you over, some pics:
(click for the larger images)



bonus:
Animate was having some sort of JUMP Festa to celebrate JUMP's 40th anniversary this year, and giving away a JUMP sticker with every 500Ypurchase. I lucked out and got this Tegami sticker.:3
BBL, got a lot of scanning to do :sweatdrop


Alrighty, here are chapters 8-10 and the Dr Thunderland Sr omake from vol 3. Since there is already a chapter 11 (aka Special Chapter: Letter Bee and Dingo) raw available, I will hold off on scanning that till I have completed the latest JSQ chapter.

Chapter 08:
(Rapidshare)
(Mediafire)

Chapter 09:
(Rapidshare)
(Mediafire)

Chapter 10:
(Rapidshare)
(Mediafire)

vol 3 Dr Thunderland Sr omake
(Rapidshare)
(Mediafire)

(have not scanned Special Chapter: Letter Bee and Dingo yet)
 
Last edited:

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

A heads up... rough translations for chapters 8-9 are done, and I've started 10... but I'm going to be offline until next Thursday/Friday, so I won't be able to check them over and post here until then. Sorry about the delay.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

thanks a lot haya5h1 and niphredil - you guys are making me happy

now just waiting till a scan comes out :)
 

Marcius_NCT

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

The omake is the "Special Chapter: Letter Bee and Dingo" ?
 
Last edited:

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

The omake is the Special Chapter: Letter Bee and Dingo ?
The omake file is 5-6 pages from the end of the volume, with the Dr. Thunderland Sr. info lectures about Amberground ^^

Somehow he manages to talk even MORE than the last two volumes /sigh
 
Top