- Joined
- Aug 30, 2007
- Messages
- 620
- Reaction score
- 247
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi
I think Zaji and Connor are due a cover before Thunderland and Lloyd tho...
I do plan on getting vol 3, though I'm not sure when. I'm going over to Kinokuniya in a couple hours (it's a mixed blessing to work just across the street from the mall with the only Kino in my country - convenient, yes, but it also means I'm always broke
)
I second that totally not gunningNo I'm totally not gunning for a Dr. Thunderland and Lloyd cover, why would you ever think that![]()
I think Zaji and Connor are due a cover before Thunderland and Lloyd tho...I do plan on getting vol 3, though I'm not sure when. I'm going over to Kinokuniya in a couple hours (it's a mixed blessing to work just across the street from the mall with the only Kino in my country - convenient, yes, but it also means I'm always broke
)
I don't know how to scan a tankoubon...
11 was the one-shot that was in Weekly Jump and which already has been scanlated.








