Two Cour Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
Also seems like the Lizards are going to be unintentionally culling all the stupid members out of the tribe. So it's really for the best.:amuse
LoL! I just had an idea... Couldn't you "feed" the orcs some animal with a disability like poor eyesight, a weak constitution, can't swim, etc...
They'd pass that characteristic around and they suddenly have weaknesses you can exploit.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Oh. My. God!! :gwah

That was incredible!:jawdrop

Wow, just wow. That was the best looking episode of anime I've seen in... I don't even know how long. And the soundtrack too! I can't believe this is 2 cour. This was like Madhouse One Punch Man level. I expected it to be good but not like this. Was this the best episode of the year? The scale and the style of it all. It gave me actual goosebumps. Amazing job by studio 8bit.

@Nii are you up to date on this show? If your not you really need to catch up. This episode alone would make it worth it.

Kadir0

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
The Wall
Man, they have become so OP. Every character that displayed their power, only Ranga and Soue (did i spell it right?) stood out for me. They were amazing.

Giburu is really interesting character. He maybe an idiot but he’s a herioc traits which makes him likeable.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Caught up! These recent strings of episodes have been great! Rimuru himself is surprised by his subordinates' powers. I was as well :o.

Shion is something else. I don't think I have ever seen a character with a suit fighting with a large sword before :XD.

Gabiru seemed more likeable before, he still has some good traits but there are plenty of idiots in his entourage.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Italy
Damn, everyone in this series must be nerfed. LOL
And yeah, better not upset Shion. :XD
Gotta say that Gabiru isn't as stupid as I thought.

Kadir0

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
The Wall
I teared up a bit when i saw Orc King’s back story, then i sobbed when Rimuru said “i will devour your sins” That was amazing closure for the arc. I said this many times, but i really love this anime. Can’t wait the next episode!

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
Defeating the Orc Lord (Disaster) is kind of just the beginning.

Oh, could someone please pass Rimuru the sweet&sour sauce.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
That was damn good episode. Wasn't expecting them to bring some emotion with the Orc Lord's backstory.

Also Rimuru in autobattle mode was awesome. He wasn't kidding when he said it was like cheating.:XD

Tux

Certified Sensei
Country
Australia
Definitely one of the fights I've been keen to see animated. It gave it the justice it deserved.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also wonder just how much this anime will cover. It's a confirmed two cour, and there's a lot more content to cover here. But, for one cour passing the Orc Disaster is good pacing, and the anime can get away with shortening and condensing the events between now and the Ingracia arc. The anime will probably end with Rimuru vs Hinata or Rimuru vs the Church of the West.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Definitely one of the fights I've been keen to see animated. It gave it the justice it deserved.

I also wonder just how much this anime will cover. It's a confirmed two cour, and there's a lot more content to cover here. But, for one cour passing the Orc Disaster is good pacing, and the anime can get away with shortening and condensing the events between now and the Ingracia arc. The anime will probably end with Rimuru vs Hinata or Rimuru vs the Church of the West.
I could imagine it getting another pair of cours. Somebody obviously put some money and work into this show. To the point where they might have been trying to start a franchise.

If that's what they are doing I think we're all in right?

Tux

Certified Sensei
Country
Australia
I could imagine it getting another pair of cours. Somebody obviously put some money and work into this show. To the point where they might have been trying to start a franchise.

If that's what they are doing I think we're all in right?
For sure. I've loved this series to bits for years, and will always be behind an anime for it. This is one of those Isekai that are special in the way that it portrays overpowered characters. Have you read the manga or the Light Novel?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
For sure. I've loved this series to bits for years, and will always be behind an anime for it. This is one of those Isekai that are special in the way that it portrays overpowered characters. Have you read the manga or the Light Novel?
I read "something". Either the light novel or the web novel. I suspect it was the WN because what I read wasn't as good as this.

I think I may have read the WN's of both this and Shield Hero and didn't come away particularly impressed and in so doing failed to appreciane the potential that was there when the author came back and refined what they were doing.

Tux

Certified Sensei
Country
Australia
I read "something". Either the light novel or the web novel. I suspect it was the WN because what I read wasn't as good as this.

I think I may have read the WN's of both this and Shield Hero and didn't come away particularly impressed and in so doing failed to appreciate the potential that was there when the author came back and refined what they were doing.
I'd certainly recommend both the LN and manga adaptation then. This anime will be adapting the manga, which also slightly differs from the LN at times.

Also, the manga only has like 50 chapters on a monthly release as all of these LN adaptations irritatingly are. (I'm looking at you, Shieldbro, Solo Leveling :grumble )

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
I realize now I bought the first novel last month. Might as well finish it.:XD

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Country
India
Good episode.

Seems like they slightly Changed Manga parts.

I think they will do Miliam part.

Tux

Certified Sensei
Country
Australia
Good episode.

Seems like they slightly Changed Manga parts.

I think they will do Miliam part.
Her, and the giant Space Whale thing. Chyr- something. I always forget the name of the poor Space Whale.

Arjuna

Country
India
Her, and the giant Space Whale thing. Chyr- something. I always forget the name of the poor Space Whale.
Charybdis

Though I wonder church will not be covered.

Tux

Certified Sensei
Country
Australia
Charybdis

Though I wonder church will not be covered.
The Church doesn't get covered until the end of the Ingracia arc, when Rimuru returns to the forest. He gets ambushed by Hinata on his way in the Light Novel anyway. That's when we'll probably see the Church. Things are a bit different with this anime though so who knows.

Arjuna

Country
India
The Church doesn't get covered until the end of the Ingracia arc, when Rimuru returns to the forest. He gets ambushed by Hinata on his way in the Light Novel anyway. That's when we'll probably see the Church. Things are a bit different with this anime though so who knows.
Yeah definitely.
Though I am hyped for the church because of that character who will follow Sohuei.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Good episode. A bit disappointed by Gelmud who turned out to be quite pathetic. I guess the Orcs will join the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)