The 28 Weeks Later Thread: May contain SPOILERS!!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The 28 Weeks Later Thread: May contain SPOILERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
post your thoughts on the movie here!

i just saw 28 weeks later, and i gotta say.... i'm not that much impressed..... i mean it's a great movie, but it pales in comparison to 28 days later.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
ugh, I hated 28 Days Later. borringgggg The only "horror" movie I've ever seen that I didn't find all that scary (And I'm easily scared). I actually find the idea of zombies scarier than that movie. I don't think I'll be watching 28 Weeks Later.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
well...technically these guys arn't zombies.... just really really angry people. the virus is supposed to be some sort of chemical that increases aggressiveness to an extreme level, which makes them highly volatile. i guess you could consider it a cult movie... after all not much people have a taste for these types of films...

@scaryness- i think the main idea of the movie isn't so scare...more like to shock. i've always classified it as a suspense/thriller....

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
well, zombies, angry people with weird diseases, same thing >.> Still wasn't exactly fond of it. Not a lot really...happened, I guess you could say. It was a really slow movie, one that could have been half as long and it wouldn't have affected the movie ,oO

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
lol. i agree that it is a slow movie, and they kinda made it a bit more fast paced with 28 weeks later. it's not a movie for everyone to like... sci-fi geeks/ creature featrue geeks would love it though....:XD

erikrhys

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
dude! i am completely looking forward to this movie....i thoroughly enjoy horror movies and found 28 days later to be pretty good......ive been waiting for this movie for SOOOOoooooo long......cant wait to see it....(plan on seeing it this weekend)

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ehm to be true...28 days later was one of the worst horror movies I've seen. I dont know it was in my eyes so damn boring and the story was so weak. I probably will watch part 2 on dvd or other ways if people tell me its watchable ^^

erikrhys

Reaction score
Country
United States
im going to go see this movie tonight with my gf so ill tell you guys (and girls) how is was ^-^

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
yay! make sure to write an extensive review! i want it on my desk by tuesday! :loool j/k

erikrhys

Reaction score
Country
United States
^
lol ok here goes.

the movie itself was AWESOME! I loved almost everything about it. The camera angles were great, the gore was plentiful, and the plot was also pretty damn good. The only downside to it was the fact that a certain character was always around the main characters. 0-0 Overall i think the movie deserved a 9/10. The only reason i didnt give it a 10/10 was because of a certain character seeming to be everywhere at the right time (the dad *cough*) i HIGHLY recommend seeing this movie.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@erikrhys- *highfive* it was a good movie....i'd give it a 8/10....

erikrhys

Reaction score
Country
United States
^^
i cant wait for it to become a torrent ^-^ if anyone gets a link to one, please post it

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
dude.....there are rules against that arn't there?

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes please no warez here, you're free to pm about stuff like that but dont post it anywhere please. =)

erikrhys

Reaction score
Country
United States
sorry my bad XP forgot about that one.........anyways has anyone else seen this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.