The Ban Game! - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned I just woke up. =.=
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
then I'll BAN you too!!

BANNED!! weix!!
Banned because who are you :oh....I don't think I've ever seen you here before

:p
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yelling
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
haha!! BANNED!! BANNED!! BANNED!! Mr. Hulk!! : me is Shinobi and I'm a member here for who know how long and a fan of FF!! ^ ^
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned banned banned because you still haven't told me why you have been absent for so long!!! :yelling
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
BANNED!! Hulk!! me was busy!! me is trying to find a new job!! :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned. :comfort I hope you find one soon.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
BANNED!! so how's everything?? ^ ^


BAAAAAANNED!! JIN!!!!!! ME is fine I guess!! haha!! so watz up?!^ ^
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because did you at least find a new job while you were gone or were just sitting back drinking tea :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned. Obi you're back AGAIN! *The "again" part is getting so repititive now...* BANNED! I'm good thanks. Nothing much really tbh with you. I'm glad you're doing well! :thumbs

Before I forget: BANNED HULKY! :yelling
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BANNED BUGGY! WHY DON'T YOU JUST FLY AWAY SO I CAN FEED MY CAT IN PEACE!!!! :yelling

:p
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned for trying to be the only one banning Shinobi. :ban2

Banned Banned Banned Shinobi!!!! :bkitty
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned Hulky because that was a mean ban. T_T...but I liked it at the same time. :P
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
haha!! BANNED!! HULK coz It looks I made it after all!! I think I'm about to get the new job lolz!! :p

BANNED!! lolz thanks Jin!!!!!!! Jiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!! :D

serve the dinner now Hulk!!!!! me is damn hungry right now!! :D

BOT!! BANNED!! dont worry no one is getting away from my (BANNED!!) LOLZ!!:tem
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because your :p emoticon failed Jin :XD
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
banned cuz buggy fly has finally removed piplup ava and fat bear sig .arrogance banned , cuz the hat is kicking and its making me dizzy .
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because its your fault that your mind is weak and you got dizzy :p.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
haha!! BANNED!! HULK coz It looks I made it after all!! I think I'm about to get the new job lolz!! :p

BANNED!! lolz thanks Jin!!!!!!! Jiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!! :D

serve the dinner now Hulk!!!!! me is damn hungry right now!! :D

BOT!! BANNED!! dont worry no one is getting away from my (BANNED!!) LOLZ!!:tem
Obiiiiiiiiiiiiii come back! Banned! Now go away!!!!!! Banned! Now come back! :crying

Banned because your :p emoticon failed Jin :XD
Banned because I don't have my own emoticon. :p is rubbish. I'm too awesome for those kind of things. :noworry Banned for thinking differently.

banned cuz buggy fly has finally removed piplup ava and fat bear sig .arrogance banned , cuz the hat is kicking and its making me dizzy .
Hey dark lord! :tem

BANNNNNNNNED! :yelling I couldn't bare taking anymore abuse because of my Piplup avatar. Yeah. I'm exploring new things...so I can come back with a better combo. ;)
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BANNNNNNNNED! :yelling I couldn't bare taking anymore abuse because of my Piplup avatar. Yeah. I'm exploring new things...so I can come back with a better combo. ;)
Banned because then you should get an awesome pokemon team and then have a Tyranitar to protect your Piplup :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned because I don't need any ohter pokemon. Piplup was all I needed. :scry
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because what would you do then if your piplup faints in battle......you automatically lose then :oh

Anywho I'm off to the beach! :bye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top