Banned I just woke up. =.=
Banned because who are youthen I'll BAN you too!!
BANNED!! weix!!
....I don't think I've ever seen you here before



I hope you find one soon.










emoticon failed Jin 
.Obiiiiiiiiiiiiii come back! Banned! Now go away!!!!!! Banned! Now come back!haha!! BANNED!! HULK coz It looks I made it after all!! I think I'm about to get the new job lolz!!
BANNED!! lolz thanks Jin!!!!!!! Jiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!
serve the dinner now Hulk!!!!! me is damn hungry right now!!
BOT!! BANNED!! dont worry no one is getting away from my (BANNED!!) LOLZ!!![]()

Banned because I don't have my own emoticon.Banned because youremoticon failed Jin
![]()
is rubbish. I'm too awesome for those kind of things.
Banned for thinking differently. Hey dark lord!banned cuz buggy fly has finally removed piplup ava and fat bear sig .arrogance banned , cuz the hat is kicking and its making me dizzy .

I couldn't bare taking anymore abuse because of my Piplup avatar. Yeah. I'm exploring new things...so I can come back with a better combo. 
Banned because then you should get an awesome pokemon team and then have a Tyranitar to protect your PiplupBANNNNNNNNED!I couldn't bare taking anymore abuse because of my Piplup avatar. Yeah. I'm exploring new things...so I can come back with a better combo.
![]()



