Banned because I like to learn a lots of languages, I know portuguese, english, spanish,Italian, french and when I have the time I'll surely learn japanese.
Banned because I'm fluent in english, portuguese, french and spanish. My Italian is good but I wouldn't call myself fluent because I don't use it very often. I only use it when talking to my great grand father.
Banned because well I know portuguese because is my matern language, english and french because theyteach at school, spanish because I used to watched my moms's spanish classes and it is also very similar to portuguese and Italian because my great grand father taught me.
You see many of these languages are very similar as they all come from latin so is easy for me to learn
Banned because I know some japanese as I tried to learn by myself but the lack of time and will made me give up depending on my schedule this year maybe I'll also take classes.
Banned because I have a friend of mine from school who works in the language department and knows French, Italian, Spanish, Latin, and a little Japanese and a little Greek. Its funny because when he is working he walks up and down the hallway talking to each professor in their respective language. He starts with Italian at the front of the hallway and ends with Latin at the back .
Banned because most of the languages I know are Asian
There's Mandarin, Cantonese, Shanghainese, (yes, they're different dialects of Chinese), I can read Korean, some Jap.... I know a tiny tiny tiny bit of Indonesian and I don't remember much from my French classes at school from year 7 - 9