Oct 1, 2010 #781 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! yup go spoil yourself the way I did too!! ^ ^
Oct 1, 2010 #782 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because i won't!I will stay strong
Oct 1, 2010 #783 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country The guy in shinobi's ava looks like Byakuya from Bleach.
Oct 1, 2010 #784 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because you are right!
Oct 1, 2010 #785 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! both of you coz nope!! he's much cooler than Byakuya!! he's Rai !!!!! from (Noblesse)!!
Oct 1, 2010 #786 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because i need to read Noblesse!!
Oct 1, 2010 #787 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! coz this is a great idea gogy!! btw it's all colored!! ^ ^ (remember to read from left to right)
BANNED!! coz this is a great idea gogy!! btw it's all colored!! ^ ^ (remember to read from left to right)
Oct 1, 2010 #788 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because it isn't a manga?
Oct 1, 2010 #789 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! It's a manhwa!! here's a link http://www.mangafox.com/manga/noblesse/
Oct 1, 2010 #790 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country Banned for the link.
Oct 1, 2010 #791 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! you're most welcome!!
Oct 1, 2010 #792 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because that stuff's interesting!! And i have ice-cream!
Oct 1, 2010 #793 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! yup!! at first I didn't think it's anything special, but then I found myself totally into it after few chapters!! I have ice cream too!! but I'm trying to resist since it's 11 pm here!!
BANNED!! yup!! at first I didn't think it's anything special, but then I found myself totally into it after few chapters!! I have ice cream too!! but I'm trying to resist since it's 11 pm here!!
Oct 1, 2010 #794 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because it's 10 pm over here,but i don't give a f*ck.I mean...it's ice-cream
Oct 1, 2010 #795 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! BANNED!! BANNED!! all good for you!! but I'm dieting!! first day!!
Oct 1, 2010 #796 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because diets suck But i respect you for that.A friend of mine is doing the same thing,so i guess i understand what you will go through,or already are going through. The ice-cream was still tasty though
Banned because diets suck But i respect you for that.A friend of mine is doing the same thing,so i guess i understand what you will go through,or already are going through. The ice-cream was still tasty though
Oct 1, 2010 #797 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! your evil side is coming to the surface now!! ^ ^
Oct 1, 2010 #798 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because you might be right^^ Did you eat it?
Oct 1, 2010 #799 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 4,575 Country BANNED!! of course not!! I'm determined to lose some weight!! ^ ^
Oct 1, 2010 #800 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Not banned because that's my shinobi!