@ BBSis - Banned, not insane, ban me for procrastinating 



Banned because you're not insane cuse of that. You're insane because you made that freaking huge tabel with this year's wsj series rankings@ BBSis - Banned, not insane, ban me for procrastinating![]()

Banned because you're not insane cuse of that. You're insane because you made that freaking huge tabel with this year's wsj series rankings![]()
Bahahahaa banned because thanks guysBanned because that was really insane....but very very awesome!!!![]()
I just updated it every week
It was easy
Before, I had each and every one of the cells coloured depending on the rank (Green: 1-5, yellow: 6-10, orange: 11-15, red: bottom 4 to 6), but I thought it was too much of a pain to the eyes, so then I changed it to just make the cover and coloured pages' cells coloured, so it's much easier 


Can't eat properly for the next few days 