Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think it's a good idea fullmoon. I'll discuss it with the staff and see if they like the idea.


riki so you're a twin? ^_^ Nice, thanks for sharing.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yep, I'm a twin. :amuse
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah sorry, I meant will u ever consider add the zodiac in the first post, too? :)
I think it's a good idea fullmoon. I'll discuss it with the staff and see if they like the idea.
I have no problem with this -- go ahead and add it in if you'd like to, Charlie (including date ranges for each zodiac sign since I don't know them off the top of my head :p). I actually think it would make the first post look a little nicer and more organized. Thanks for the suggestion, fullmoon. :amuse

Moderator Notice:
Edit done~~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

fullmoon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
104
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
No prob there, I just think our birthday thread lack some info and there are bunch of things can be added.
After all birthday is smt need celebrate.
@ Charlie-San: But look at this, I think I just give u more work to do. Thx for ur hard work :X

Moderator Notice:
Work in progress :p~ Charlie-San



Ui, Charlie-San.
Last time, I thought it looked confusing but i didn't want to be an ass for demanding every little thing so I didn't said it :p
Now the post looks much better.
Thx again :eyeroll

Moderator Notice:
Np, ~_~ slave labor :XD~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Happy Birthday Blai​
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
^I second/steal that :amuse

Happy Birthday Blai​
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Happy bday Blai-kun, wish I could add cool colours or smileys but I'm writing this from my phone. So have a gOod day and go get WASTED!!!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:confetti
Happy Birthday, Blaifon! :ninja
:confetti​

Hope you have lots of fun... :ck
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
HAPPY BIRFDAY BLAI!!:hurr​
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Birthday Blai!

:confetti :woo :beer :strip :hurr :strip :beer :woo :confetti​
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh :O today´s Blai´s birthday¡¡¡
Happy Birthday Blai!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Happy Birthday Blai.

:party :party :party
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Happy Birthday Blai!!
:confetti
:clap2 :party :party :party :clap2​
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Birthday Thread

August 22, 1990.

That faithful Wednesday.

Moderator Notice:
Added~ Charlie-San
A day before and a year after mine.

Moderator Notice:
Moved~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Happy birthday sabret00the, zambo92, TheOneElectric, scruffyboy12, ouho, and -Ren Boy-. Hope you have a nice one.
 
Top