Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Happy Birthday Ren!

O CRAP SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY BLAI!!!!!! I was away so please don't hurt me :scry. I hope it went well and that it was everything you wanted it to be :).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I already spoke to him on facebook in the early hours but I'll say it again:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN!!!!

:hug
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
You are so random Thorn, are you going to do this everyday and mention all the birthdays? Perhaps it's your birthday today?

Ren, enjoy your 17th birthday, don't waste your time on MH. Eat some cake and get fat!!!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HOLY CRAP ITS THORNS BIRTHDAY!!!! Boy he's sure lucky I checked the bottom of MH to see :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THORN!!! :confetti


Here's the perfect cake for you ;)​

Thanks for everything in helping me adjusting to being a bleach mod and you have been a great partner in crime justice!

PS: Remember Thorn that I was first poster :3c
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:turtle :turtle :turtle
:confetti
Happy
Birthday
Thorn!!!
:confetti
:turtle :turtle :turtle
​


don't celebrate too hard. :toc
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Happy B'day Thorny!!! :hug

Have a great time! Be sure to take loads of pics, eat lots of cake and have a few drinks here and there...:hurr

I wish you all the best for the future dude! :thumbs
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Ah thank you all very much. A lovely cake Arrogance, I wish I could eat it and yes you are the first one :hug. You are all wonderful people and its always nice to delete your posts know you guys and see you on MH. Once again thanks.

Edit: Almost forgot, love you guys.
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Happy Birthday TOC aka TK :o

Here's the same cake but I like the zoomed in shot of Kon. :toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Thorn, Happy Birthday mate. :party :party :party

Another year passes by, its an endless struggle. :)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Happy birthday :toc I hope you can celebrate many more years.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Happy birthday Takahashi. Hope you have a good one.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Happy Birthday Raizen .


Happy Birthday LadyHatake. Enjoy this day to the fullest.


Its Akiyama's Birthday. Happy Birthday Aki. Enjoy it well.

 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:woo HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKI!!!!! :woo
*Picked this color since you hate it so much :p*​

I normally would not go crazy with cat pictures but since it is your birthday I will put a little more effort into things :darn







 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:confetti :clap2 :confetti
HAPPY
21st
BIRTHDAY
AUSTIN!!!

:confetti :clap2 :confetti

​






celebrate till you look like this -> :vin
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy Birthday, Aki~

I know you like cats so enjoy~

​
 
Top