The Bravery

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am fortunate.

Thanks BBB, I know I'm always over exaggerating about the girlfriend thing but that's how I feel too, but the sad thing is that I really wish I could find more girl-friends because all I talk to is boys most of the time in the school. I mean, I'm happy with the way things are but it felt like my life can change if I can let go of stuff and just be a normal school kid. I'm not even sure what I'm saying now :gwah

I wonder if you remember me saying that I liked a girl for 2 years in the win thread? Now that I'm in the same class as her, it hurts that she is one seat infront of me and I find myself constantly looking at her. Sure, she's pretty but I'm sure what I feel is more than eye candy.

and she have a boyfriend. It feels so wrong sometimes bbb, and when I ask myself wtf is wrong with me, I don't even know.


OH AND RIKI, if you're seeing this.
NICE SET :wtf
Well I think girls are better friends than guys, I tend to think guys are mostly jerks, most of my friends during high school were girls, although I did had some very cool male friends. Well you shouldn't be afraid to approach girls, they are just people and they like to have friendly talks and good moments just as much as you do.

About the girl, well I believe in love at first sight, well I have a really good intuition, I can tell who's a good person and who's not from just a glance, and usually I choose my friends just from intuition. So I believe you can like her for what she is even if you don't actually talk to her much. I like to believe a look says a thousand words.

And don't worry Zeltrax love is not something you can control so you should not feel guilty for your feelings. I'd say you should fight for her cuse I'm sure her boyfriend would fight for her if she suddenly started to like you.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

\what about now, are you better now?
:arf

Fever's down but my throat is still sore and what's worst is that I have a cold now. I cannot do anything without tissues near me. :crying

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Banana... are you a love doctor now?
Giving consultation for free? That's.. kind of you.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

Well I think girls are better friends than guys, I tend to think guys are mostly jerks, most of my friends during high school were girls, although I did had some very cool male friends. Well you shouldn't be afraid to approach girls, they are just people and they like to have friendly talks and good moments just as much as you do.
Yeah well, most of my guy friends well, they are just uh, okay I guess. I don't want to talk behind their back or anything cos that will make me kindda a jerk.
I guess you're right, maybe I'm just being superficial and stuck-up but I'm really not, maybe I look that way. As far as girls go, I don't really "approach" them because in school, nobody does and it will be weird. I don't like being an odd guy because the status quo in school has already been set. Coward much? Maybe.

About the girl, well I believe in love at first sight, well I have a really good intuition, I can tell who's a good person and who's not from just a glance, and usually I choose my friends just from intuition. So I believe you can like her for what she is even if you don't actually talk to her much. I like to believe a look says a thousand words.
Um no, we had quite a lot of fun(or at least I thought so) 3 years ago, but that was on the internet, not physically/real life. but we did talk in real life too.

And don't worry Zeltrax love is not something you can control so you should not feel guilty for your feelings. I'd say you should fight for her cuse I'm sure her boyfriend would fight for her if she suddenly started to like you.
I think I know that which is why I feel guilty.
I want to put it in the past like it is(which she already) and just leave it as it is. I don't think I want to talk to her anymore, but I still have feelings for her that is stupid (3 years have passed for %^&*( sake) so I want to move on, really move on <_<


:arf

Fever's down but my throat is still sore and what's worst is that I have a cold now. I cannot do anything without tissues near me. :crying
I think a cold is worse than a fever..:gwah
what about now? Better? DRINK MOAR WATER.

Banana... are you a love doctor now?
Giving consultation for free? That's.. kind of you.
Banana sama is always kind and awesome :bash
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I am fortunate.

Heya Zelx. We're talking about other stuff in my thread, so I assume we're talkign about girls here? :XD :hurr

Well I think girls are better friends than guys, I tend to think guys are mostly jerks, most of my friends during high school were girls, although I did had some very cool male friends. Well you shouldn't be afraid to approach girls, they are just people and they like to have friendly talks and good moments just as much as you do.
The problem with girls as friends is the friendzone...:XD

Then you become their little bro or just a friend, and if you like them....it sucks for you :darn

Like seriously



Also Don't worry I've never had a gf for all my life :XD
I blame the all boy school :shakefist
So yeah I also don't have many female friends...:XD

how've you been man?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am fortunate.

Banana... are you a love doctor now?
Giving consultation for free? That's.. kind of you.
I've always been a love doctor I helped kdowns a lot in the past (well maybe I got in the way more than helpd :p)

Well that's also nice of you to talk something nice to me :zomg

Yeah well, most of my guy friends well, they are just uh, okay I guess. I don't want to talk behind their back or anything cos that will make me kindda a jerk.
I guess you're right, maybe I'm just being superficial and stuck-up but I'm really not, maybe I look that way. As far as girls go, I don't really "approach" them because in school, nobody does and it will be weird. I don't like being an odd guy because the status quo in school has already been set. Coward much? Maybe.


Um no, we had quite a lot of fun(or at least I thought so) 3 years ago, but that was on the internet, not physically/real life. but we did talk in real life too.


I think I know that which is why I feel guilty.
I want to put it in the past like it is(which she already) and just leave it as it is. I don't think I want to talk to her anymore, but I still have feelings for her that is stupid (3 years have passed for %^&*( sake) so I want to move on, really move on <_<


Banana sama is always kind and awesome :bash
Well I don't think that considering girls better friends than guys is being a jerk :XD

If you approach the girls with weird intentions sure I bet it will look weird, the secret is having a friendly, innocent and casual approach, make it seem like an accident or something.

I think there's nothing wrong with meeting someone trough the internet, when I was in Portugal I met my last girlfriend trough the internet we were posting on a common friend's wall and started talking, exchanged emails, and finally got to know each other really well and started dating. I can understand that having an actual real life talk is hard at first as you may get more nervous but if you get past that you guys will have the same enjoyable talks as in internet.

And also have you ever told her how you feel? Zeltrax I tell you from experience, even if she doesn't like you, you should tell her how you feel, hidden feelings and unsolved relationships will never disappear from inside of you, even if you find someone else you love when you look at the past you will always feel shame and regret burning inside of you.
So you should at least tell how you feel even if you plan to look for someone else.

I still regret up to this day for my lack of guts in the past zeltrax, I lost a person I really loved because I was afraid (I'm so ashamed to even tell what I was afraid of...:fail) and couldn't tell her how I felt even though she liked me and then I spent years stuck on her and only about 2 years ago I got over her, but even now it pains me when I think of my past decisions.

Heya Zelx. We're talking about other stuff in my thread, so I assume we're talkign about girls here? :XD :hurr

The problem with girls as friends is the friendzone...:XD

Then you become their little bro or just a friend, and if you like them....it sucks for you :darn

Like seriously



Also Don't worry I've never had a gf for all my life :XD
I blame the all boy school :shakefist
So yeah I also don't have many female friends...:XD

how've you been man?
Well of course I only get friendly with girls I don't plan to have a relationship with, but then again I rarely see girls as potential relationships and when I do I go straight to the point and don't let us get in friendzone.

The only exception was with my best friend who I was in love with, but I slowly feel in love with her so I couldn't predict it.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

I think a cold is worse than a fever..:gwah
what about now? Better? DRINK MOAR WATER.
Indeed. :crying
At least fever only makes feel hot and cold at the same time and it doesn't stop me from doing anything...
But cold, COLD! If I'm in the middle of making cookies, for example, then I have the sudden need to blow my nose, I have to get tissues as fast as I can and blow my nose. Then I have to wash my hands in order not to dirty the cookies. Repeat this situation for every 5 minutes. Geez, I despaired.
Thankfully, yesterday night I drank the potent medicine (that I actually hate because it always makes me sleep; Imagine me drinking that medicine three times a day in my busy day, I'll fall asleep three times when I need to get something done. *sigh*) and this morning I was healed of the cold. THANK GOD! Though my throat is still sore and I bet it's going to take days before my throat can be healed.

Banana sama is always kind and awesome :bash
I doubt that.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am fortunate.

You are doubting my integrity? :yelling
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

You have integrity?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am fortunate.

I do don't you know? :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

Really? I thought that was a joke.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

I feel bad today because I spread something bad about this overweight guy who broke the chair in the art room(which I heard from my friend).
It was a stupid slip of a tongue, but that's no excuse.
I feel guilty now, so I'm going to think of a solution.

Heya Zelx. We're talking about other stuff in my thread, so I assume we're talkign about girls here? :XD :hurr
:cheez great topic right?n



The problem with girls as friends is the friendzone...:XD
yeah, well I don't know because I don't have a friendzone girl <_<




Also Don't worry I've never had a gf for all my life :XD
I blame the all boy school :shakefist
So yeah I also don't have many female friends...:XD

how've you been man?
:lmao
I've been pretty good, I'm planning to start studying this weekend and then next month. I have to in order to get better.
Also, I've been playing maplestory(since last week)..which is ridiculous but I was bored. Guess I'll stop some time soon.


I've always been a love doctor I helped kdowns a lot in the past (well maybe I got in the way more than helpd :p)
Your next custom title, sir.


Well that's also nice of you to talk something nice to me :zomg
see, banana said that you are nice, yuki! so let's all shake hands and be friends!
and make a friend zone.



Well I don't think that considering girls better friends than guys is being a jerk :XD
well..people over here don't really see it like that :sweat
whenever a guy chooses to hang out with girls over guys, tons of comments ensue.


If you approach the girls with weird intentions sure I bet it will look weird, the secret is having a friendly, innocent and casual approach, make it seem like an accident or something.
being casual will be weird too :gwah I mean, I don't usually talk to..oh wait , it might actually work :hip but actually that's what I always do BBB :p
it's just after talking for a while...

..we don't continue the next day.


I think there's nothing wrong with meeting someone trough the internet, when I was in Portugal I met my last girlfriend trough the internet we were posting on a common friend's wall and started talking, exchanged emails, and finally got to know each other really well and started dating. I can understand that having an actual real life talk is hard at first as you may get more nervous but if you get past that you guys will have the same enjoyable talks as in internet.
Sure, there's nothing wrong.
There's this girl that used to like me on the internet(via habbohotel, a stupid game) and I was really good friends with her and also some other guys/gals. She's amazing as a person but I don't feel anything.
We met up(because we're in the same country) with other friends and we make dates for us to meet up.
But after the destruction of my facebook account by my own hands, I don't know how she is doing now and I think she forgotten about me already.
I just feel a little pity and sad but not the same kind of feeling I felt when I couldn't contact the girl I like anymore.

And also have you ever told her how you feel? Zeltrax I tell you from experience, even if she doesn't like you, you should tell her how you feel, hidden feelings and unsolved relationships will never disappear from inside of you, even if you find someone else you love when you look at the past you will always feel shame and regret burning inside of you.
So you should at least tell how you feel even if you plan to look for someone else
.

Then you should know how much courage it takes. I know it somewhere deep inside me but the thing is getting it across.
Standing in the shoes of the girl, imagine if some guy from 3 years ago that you just happened to get along well with on the internet come and say stuff like that to you.
Whenever I think of that, I just find it..ridiculous.
and yet I'll still regret if I don't tell her in the future.
Anyway, from what I hear, she broke up with her bf during the holidays and
there's this guy that is going to become her potential boyfriend.
She's happy to know that it seems.
I really want to put it behind me bbb..and what you said was right. Maybe this year I'll work on self-confidence to get it across.


I still regret up to this day for my lack of guts in the past zeltrax, I lost a person I really loved because I was afraid (I'm so ashamed to even tell what I was afraid of...:fail) and couldn't tell her how I felt even though she liked me and then I spent years stuck on her and only about 2 years ago I got over her, but even now it pains me when I think of my past decisions.
I'm afraid this might happen to me too. There's this girl that in this 4 years has treated me really well. We aren't friends, but we aren't classmates either. I like her for a long time until the one that I currently like came along.
That was when I realized what I really felt, that was when it all went down the drain.
Tbh, I don't think this other girl is that interested in me too.



Well of course I only get friendly with girls I don't plan to have a relationship with, but then again I rarely see girls as potential relationships and when I do I go straight to the point and don't let us get in friendzone.
You're pretty awesome. feel people can do it like you do and I think that's right.
Don't make girls fall for you if you're just going to ditch them/not give them the same love in return. it's okay if it's admiration-kind-of-love-that-is-not-deep but any further won't be good imo.
The only exception was with my best friend who I was in love with, but I slowly feel in love with her so I couldn't predict it.
Best friends love is the greatest.

Indeed. :crying
But cold, COLD! If I'm in the middle of making cookies, for example, then I have the sudden need to blow my nose, I have to get tissues as fast as I can and blow my nose. Then I have to wash my hands in order not to dirty the cookies. Repeat this situation for every 5 minutes. Geez, I despaired.
ITA, I CAN'T WATCH/READ ANY ANIMANGA WHEN FLU STRIKES :arf


Thankfully, yesterday night I drank the potent medicine (that I actually hate because it always makes me sleep; Imagine me drinking that medicine three times a day in my busy day, I'll fall asleep three times when I need to get something done. *sigh*) and this morning I was healed of the cold. THANK GOD! Though my throat is still sore and I bet it's going to take days before my throat can be healed.
potent medicine? are you referring to traditional medicine?
because they are great. and seems like you're well again :hug yay!
Although I hate chinese medicine.
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

see, banana said that you are nice, yuki! so let's all shake hands and be friends!
and make a friend zone.
Huh. As if that is easy.

ITA, I CAN'T WATCH/READ ANY ANIMANGA WHEN FLU STRIKES :arf
:arf

potent medicine? are you referring to traditional medicine?
because they are great. and seems like you're well again :hug yay!
Although I hate chinese medicine.
Nope. The usual medicine. I said it's potent because it cures my cold in a night.
Well again... yeah. Though I still have to take care of my throat.
Chinese medicine. :derp I also hate them.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mask.

Why is this thread on page 2?????

*bumps up*

Zelx, have you listened to Akiko Shikata's newest album, Istoria ~Kalliope~? :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mask.

Zel-kun, pay more attention to your thread! :yelling
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mask.

Why is this thread on page 2?????

*bumps up*
PHIO , my thread reviver :zomg
and ofc, yuki and gold b too :zomg


Zel-kun, pay more attention to your thread! :yelling
you're totally right :crying I feel like I'm strangers to you guys now, its been so long since we talked..or something :gwah, I blame myself for not ff-ing as often and school.

Zelx, have you listened to Akiko Shikata's newest album, Istoria ~Kalliope~? :wtf
I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't blame anyone but it was really busy, and I don't even know a new album was out but now I'm downloading it , it seems to have a great number of tracks and looks like one of the best albums, can't wait.

by the way, you should tell me about you and akainu story :teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mask.

Don't sweat it dude, how's school going?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mask.

PHIO , my thread reviver :zomg
and ofc, yuki and gold b too :zomg
You're welcome. :hip

you're totally right :crying I feel like I'm strangers to you guys now, its been so long since we talked..or something :gwah, I blame myself for not ff-ing as often and school.
Nah, don't say so~ We all have our busy times. Even things are hectic for me now, since we're getting closer to exam... :P

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't blame anyone but it was really busy, and I don't even know a new album was out but now I'm downloading it , it seems to have a great number of tracks and looks like one of the best albums, can't wait.
Nah, no problem. Take your time, and I hope you will like it. The first two tracks are pure <3333333. :luv

by the way, you should tell me about you and akainu story :teehee
Eh? There's nothing to tell. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mask.

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!


:hurr
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mask.

Don't sweat it dude, how's school going?
it's great, turning out to be one of my fav years :D
A lot of things which I thought to be impt in my life I realized is not and that I need to concentrate on my studies.
But other than that, it's been pretty enjoyable. You? How's it going :D

Nah, don't say so~ We all have our busy times. Even things are hectic for me now, since we're getting closer to exam... :P
I know I'm slow, but...are your holidays over ?



Nah, no problem. Take your time, and I hope you will like it. The first two tracks are pure <3333333. :luv
It's pretty good :wtf the first two tracks are amazing, I like ISTORIA a lot :zomg
I like the 5th track a lot too, and the 7th one. I think I need to youtube it to find the english names tho cos it's in japanese..
Other than that, it's a great album but I can't really say it's my favorite :headscratch

Eh? There's nothing to tell. :XD
Y-You won't share :gwah :scry

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!


:hurr
YUKI :zomg
I miss you :D How have you been :hurr ?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mask.

I know I'm slow, but...are your holidays over ?
A looong, looooong time ago~ :scry

Two weeks before this current module is over, then a break for 3-4 days, and straight to new module. Yeah, such is life. :fail

It's pretty good :wtf the first two tracks are amazing, I like ISTORIA a lot :zomg
I like the 5th track a lot too, and the 7th one. I think I need to youtube it to find the english names tho cos it's in japanese..
Other than that, it's a great album but I can't really say it's my favorite :headscratch
Istoria is amazing. Thyrlos too, but I also like Istoria better. :p
The translation and lyrics are all ready at Pantalea, mwahahaha~ Really, though. ^^ It's one of my favorite now, along with Harmonia and Byakumu. Oh, well, might as well call all her albums as favorite. XD

Y-You won't share :gwah :scry
Meh, not like that.. but because there's not much to say after all. ^^;

YUKI :zomg
I miss you :D How have you been :hurr ?
She's going to Japan. :-_-
 
Top