The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Decided to just write a short intro afterall :D
Hello everyone, I'm zeltrax..an ordinary person that fell in love with anime and manga.
I am passionate about that..sometimes a little too much.
I'm also currently a news writer that does the monthly anime-shout outs for mh and I'm really glad I do, it helps to keep track of the omgwtf amount of anime every season.

For those who knows me, I read the "big 3" and post almost weekly at the respective forums.
I respect one piece for its greatness and love it very much and recognize how good it is but I enjoy Bleach more...please don't flame me for being me.

I know, weird eh? Anyway, shoot your questions and talk whatever you want here over a cup of tea!
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

:zomg I am first ,well anyway hey zeltrax=) Whats ur fav manga/animu.And the least fav manga /animu.Fav song and movie.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

:zomg I am first ,well anyway hey zeltrax=) Whats ur fav manga/animu.And the least fav manga /animu.Fav song and movie.
HI GB :zomg

Fav manga will be One Piece but I think you hear that alot from others :luffy
Fav anime will be (right now) Gintama . It's so funny that its illegal :rofl

Least fav manga will be History strongest disciple kenichi.. it turns me off and I don't enjoy the art/story for some reasons. I don't read manga that much so there really isn't a manga I hate.

Fav song friday right now is Mayonaka no Orchestra by Aqua Timez, I'm more towards jpop than any other genre.

Fav movie..don't really have any, but I think I enjoyed avatar the most.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

oh i see !:zomg

So what particularly you like in Op?Any favourite characters? I guess Ima take a look at the gintama thingy?Btw did u read Claymore?I was reading it the whole day yesterday and its just freakin awesome. oh well thats it i guess =) I for some reason thought u were from turkey.

Btw Fairy tail was pretty good.However i had a wtf face in the end :3c
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

oh i see !:zomg

So what particularly you like in Op?Any favourite characters? I guess Ima take a look at the gintama thingy?Btw did u read Claymore?I was reading it the whole day yesterday and its just freakin awesome. oh well thats it i guess =) I for some reason thought u were from turkey.
No fav characters in op, I love all the SHs. But if I have to say, the captain of course~
Claymore? I heard and watch a bit of it in anime form.
Since you said you read for one whole day and its awesome, I'll give it a try after I finish the to-read manga on my list :sweat

-Toriko
-Kekkaishi
-Letter Bee
+Claymore.

YES, Gintama will blow your minds off just by laughing alone :rofl


Btw Fairy tail was pretty good.However i had a wtf face in the end :3c
Oh I didn't know it was out already *off to reads*
*back*

...
:o
Wtf face in the end? I had it the entire chapter, that was one of the most unique way to end the fight.
HUGS :comfort
I was right, Meldy for fairy taaaaiiiiilll
and after the last page..urtear for fairy tail!!1
True, I didn't see the last page coming :3c.
But if it's going to be talking, gray won't get to fight again :bored
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

yeah man, it might start not verye xciting but lemme tell you the plot is so awesome it becomes illegal at some point. Lol yeah everyone joins fairy tail now.well i was just really really surprised with urtear...... i alwayst thought that urtear hated when she was called Ur becuz she hated her mother for being weak or somthn like dat... oh well
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Zeltrax has a thread!!! :shifty :squish

HELLO ZELTRAX! My dear, fellow countryman :3

So how has your schoolwork been coming along, hmm? :amuse That revision plan of yours working? :XD And how far along are you with Toriko and Kekkaishi, now? Enjoying them, I hope :D Favorite characters for both?

And, don't spend so much time on MH, you'll neglect your studies :yelling Just kidding, a break is always good :nod I mean, I was on MH every day even during my A's... :cookiehand
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

yeah man, it might start not verye xciting but lemme tell you the plot is so awesome it becomes illegal at some point. Lol yeah everyone joins fairy tail now.well i was just really really surprised with urtear...... i alwayst thought that urtear hated when she was called Ur becuz she hated her mother for being weak or somthn like dat... oh well
Now I know gb is a hardcore ft fan :zomg
Yeah, some parts are not very exciting in ft and some parts makes me hate some characters but it is still awesome and fun to read.

:oh I thought the same with urtear..we'll have to see then.
But I'm not sure if I'll like her joining fairy tail, I've always seen her as a villain up until now lol.
AND WHO IS HER DADDY :yelling

Zeltrax has a thread!!! :shifty :squish

HELLO ZELTRAX! My dear, fellow countryman :3
HELLO SALADESU! :yay
welcome to mai thread :zomg

So how has your schoolwork been coming along, hmm? :amuse That revision plan of yours working? :XD
Schoolwork is okay, its manageable...most of the time :sweat
Chemistry just isn't my thing I guess, its the one that I have problems with now.
Revision plan need to be edited :plot not enough time for me to do other things!

And how far along are you with Toriko and Kekkaishi, now? Enjoying them, I hope :D Favorite characters for both?
For toriko, the arc about the shiny fruit(the one with them fighting robots! and that giant mammoth) just ended and I've just finished one year of Toriko. Still halfway there, but so far it's okay. I don't really find myself loving it but its a fun manga to read :eyeroll
..the thing is..it doesn't help with dieting :oh

Favorite character from Toriko will be the guy with the long hair!
He reminds me so much of my friend, that's why.


For kekkaishi, I'm reading to the part where the black box(chp 136) just appeared, don't know if you remember but I stopped there, about to continue when I find the time, I plan to read all the way to the end.
Sad that it just ended, I can't join in predictions for next chapters now :coffeeshock
Fav character will be yoshi and tokine, I like them both but I like them both together the most :XD.


And, don't spend so much time on MH, you'll neglect your studies :yelling Just kidding, a break is always good :nod
I'm on a break now, from school! On my own..self-proclaimed holiday!
..Nah, just kidding. I'm kindda suffering from flu now
Flus are terrible :crying

I mean, I was on MH every day even during my A's... :cookiehand
:cookiestare

You awesome.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

yeah i as well not looking forward to see Urtear joining Ft, but on the hand if she joins that means FT has :Erza,urtear,Mira.Lol just imagine these 3 making a team.Pwnage.And yes i am very hardcorish.Ft tard i guess =) Your so lucky that Saladesu visited your thread.I wish she would visit mine.Oh well nvm my thread is closed :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Oh there you are, I thought I'd post in here since you were nice enough to post in mine :p

Favourite Sport

Favourite word

How would you like people to remember you?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

yeah i as well not looking forward to see Urtear joining Ft, but on the hand if she joins that means FT has :Erza,urtear,Mira.Lol just imagine these 3 making a team.Pwnage.And yes i am very hardcorish.Ft tard i guess =) Your so lucky that Saladesu visited your thread.I wish she would visit mine.Oh well nvm my thread is closed :3c
wait...won't that mean the same level of awesome girls and guys in ft :darn
I'm lucky to have you too, and why is your thread close :yelling
I WANNA SPAM I wanna post questions!

Oh there you are, I thought I'd post in here since you were nice enough to post in mine
Hi goldb :bye! Thanks for coming.
Now to answer the questions :plot

Favourite Sport
None, I like running though.
But I'm not a sportsman...
how about cycling :tem

Favourite word
BORING
I use boring a lot in real life..

How would you like people to remember you?
As someone that made an huge impact in their life of course :3c
That's just me dreaming :sweat.
I would like them to remember me as the one who introduce them to animanga, if they haven't yet. I mean, most people around me don't watch/read them..
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

This thread seems to need one, as well!

 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

It's working hey zeltrax

\o/

How are you doing man? Are you confident for the scav hunt?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Hellooooooooooooooo is anyone here!!!

What is your current manga reading list?? and what are you waiting to read???
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Zeltraz u traitoru!!!!I was expecting you to join my teamu
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

It's working hey zeltrax

\o/

How are you doing man? Are you confident for the scav hunt?
BBB! :hug
I'm happy cos you came to my thread and depress because of the scav hunt :fail


Hellooooooooooooooo is anyone here!!!

What is your current manga reading list?? and what are you waiting to read???
Hiiiiii Goldb :tem
I'm currently reading:
Toriko
Kekkaishi
Letter Bee

This 3 I have/must clear from my list :damn

Waiting every week:
Code:Breaker
Beelzebub
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto
Reborn
D.gray-man (monthly)
Silver Spoon
I hope that's what your question meant :sweat but if you wanted to ask what I'm waiting to read after I clear the 3 from my list, its Negima!

Zeltraz u traitoru!!!!I was expecting you to join my teamu
I wasn't invited :( but its okay goodboy, we can still be rivals :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

i wanted to invite, you werent online.We had to take jorped in :fail oh well
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

He solved the third riddle and said it was easy :oh
....
.....
......the third riddle :bored
 
Top