Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..
Happy Birthday Zeltrax
Happy Birthday Zeltrax

























Oh there's another chibi ravedragon![]()

You are a chibi which means you're a MH member with less tahn 18 years old.
ummm sorry what?

Oh me getz it!You are a chibi which means you're a MH member with less tahn 18 years old.
Want to join our club? You just need to be awesome![]()
awesome is my second name
whats your club about?Well we don't do anything besides be awesome and win comepetitionsOh me getz it!awesome is my second name
whats your club about?

Well we don't do anything besides be awesome and win comepetitions
We have about 9 members rigth now and we will eventually take over MH.
i like
haha sounds fun ^^





OMG thank you for lending me your strength MH is just the first phase of my plan the world will be eventually ours^
haha that you do lol if you want ill be the Hawkeye to your Mustang
I think, this is the start...of a beautiful...acquaintance (Lion King Quote lolz)
PS; Always wanted to use those phrases xD tnx for the opportunity ><

You're acting like you dislike itoh gawd even more chibis,![]()


Hey hey now, you're not THAT much older xPoh gawd even more chibis,![]()
You really are like Mustang xD lead us to victory, sir! and do your paper work or I'll shotRight?
I'm just that awesome and my scheme is so flawless taht I have nothing to be afraid of
