The Bravery

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

:oh Okay. :-_-

By the way, Zeltrax, why are you afraid of bugs?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

168cm. Im suppose to be asleep now but I just had to answer :s
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Oh I'm not jealous...nonono...but I'm watching with great interest...one of the chibis is on the way to be a real man:wtf...but it's always sad, when they grow up and leave the nest
A REAL MAN! Soon....
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Poor Banana-chan. *sigh*
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

You're not that small zeltrax. If you reach 1.75 which you will most likelly you'll be good to go :)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Spare me some cm, please~ Just 4 cm is good enough. =___=
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

:oh Okay. :-_-

By the way, Zeltrax, why are you afraid of bugs?
Cos they fly in the windows when I sleep :oh and they land on somewhere..on me once.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Oh, well, that sure is somehow scary. I'm not scared of them, just.. dislike it when they are around, and even more when they land on my body. XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Spare me some cm, please~ Just 4 cm is good enough. =___=
Wut? :o

Am I misunderstanding something? :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Spare me some cm, please~ Just 4 cm is good enough. =___=
Oh I have a good joke for this:derp...but then again I wouldn't be a nice mod and nice member i I would say it


Sorry...I'm kinda ashamed now..ima leave ths PC to cool my head down a bit
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

:lmao don't be bene... don't be :lmao
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Sometimes being a bad mod and a bad member is fun, you know. XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Really Riza chan? :wtf
Aye Mustang-san (i had a quote in mind but i forgot it ><)


Sup Bugzee jin :p
You like bugs?


Chibi dragon :3c




Fine, call each other whatever you lovebirds wants :noworry

Nobody cares about me anyway :crying
Thats not true, you're awesome cuz you let us talk in your thread what a genrous heart =D
:yourock

STFU :yelling

She's not underage since she's a ghost :yelling
Last time i checked if you refering to me i was a dragon :/

with the chibis you mean :3c


you mean attracting pedos ? :cookiestare
But..I wonder if theres any female pedos out there
there actually are but due to sterotypes of women being weak they are not very known of :/


Hello, BBB Banana! We met in such a funny situation. :D

But, you look in a very okay mood, Zeltrax, that you up to such things. I didn't know you... you...



...Or maybe you want Banana instead of me? O.o
PWNED hi5 girl xD


Okay, I won't :)
Right Banana-chan ? :rofl


Ever ate fried bananas? They are awesome.



Not really a milk fan..
I'm drinking it to uh,
grow taller..
...
:sweat
we have our edward elric xD
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Sup Bugzee jin :p
You like bugs?
Hey Zeltrax~

How's it going!? :hi5

Do I like bugs? xDD Not particularly. I don't like or dislike them. xD!

You like them? Are you scared of snakes? How about cockroaches?

Whatcha think of Papa Roach?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

You're not that small zeltrax. If you reach 1.75 which you will most likelly you'll be good to go
:hug I'm not a lady or a girl but that's so nice of you :drmke
I aim for 170 only tho..


Thats not true, you're awesome cuz you let us talk in your thread what a genrous heart =D
:yourock
Really?! :wtf I knew it all along
Thank you!


there actually are but due to sterotypes of women being weak they are not very known of :/
<hr noshade size="1">
Female pedos :o

we have our edward elric xD
Nah, I'm too tall for that :eyeroll

Oh I have a good joke for this :derp...but then again I wouldn't be a nice mod and nice member i I would say it
Sorry...I'm kinda ashamed now..ima leave ths PC to cool my head down a bit
Its not your fault its cause of BBB influence :3c

Hey Zeltrax~

How's it going!? :hi5

Do I like bugs? xDD Not particularly. I don't like or dislike them. xD!

You like them? Are you scared of snakes?
I'm okay towards snakes, as long as they are not poisonous :s, I know someone that owns one..illegally.

How about cockroaches?

Whatcha think of Papa Roach?
Roaches are the worst, they are terrible and the core of my fear.
Papa roach, whats that, a bigger size roach?
...I'm not going to google it to find out :oh
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Roaches are the worst, they are terrible and the core of my fear.
Papa roach, whats that, a bigger size roach?
...I'm not going to google it to find out :oh
Theyre a gruop of musicians (i dont know if the above is sarcasm) cuz you know on a thread as fluent as i am i cant detect it ^^

Lol guys, you made my day all these comments...I cant breath :darn

on the other notes is it wierd to find this; :onoz cute?

PS yes i think so :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

PWNED hi5 girl xD
Haha~ Hi there, RaveDragon. :D

Yo, Zelx. What have you been doing so far to get rid of your fear of bugs? :)
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

^After 15 pages and 218 post (219 now) we finally get back to the real question.

If it makes you feel better they think we are ugly as much as we do with them (the bugs) and are probably more scared of us and our hands floating around to get 'em.

I hope you dont have bio cuz you get to study them in classification.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

on the other notes is it wierd to find this; cute?
:inu <- I like this the most..never really get the chance to use it tho.


Haha~ Hi there, RaveDragon. :D

Yo, Zelx. What have you been doing so far to get rid of your fear of bugs? :)
Nothing really, just wait for them to find or me to accidentally find them :yelling
I don't specially go looking for to overcome my fear nor do I throw myself into a forest and try to survive for 3 days.

If it makes you feel better they think we are ugly as much as we do with them (the bugs) and are probably more scared of us and our hands floating around to get 'em.
My mom says that alot and thinking that way only helped me a little, but I can kill ants...:3c
:fail
I hope you dont have bio cuz you get to study them in classification.
Nope, I don't take Bio. I heard it needs alot of memorizing
 
Top