The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I bet it's cool. *imagine* I ain't gonna try it for myself, though; everyone in this house would kick me out definitely. That 26-episode anime has to rush the plot? How long is the VN actually? I think even 26 episodes for an anime is long enough.
To sum it up, the first 4 vns are at least as long as an entire day of reading them or more, im not sure but
one Vn is equal to at least 5 to 6 hrs.
The first 4 is wat the anime of 26eps covered.
I can't say I like or dislike her at the moment since I don't even know her real motive of playing all these stupid games with Battler. *shrugs*
To laugh at battler of course!
But let me apologose for spoiling you about her a few pages.back phio.. Im sorry.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams



if u need it nyway. I has some better if uw ant. but they r all gifs dunno if u like gifs
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

To sum it up, the first 4 vns are at least as long as an entire day of reading them or more, im not sure but
one Vn is equal to at least 5 to 6 hrs.
The first 4 is wat the anime of 26eps covered.
WHAT?! O.o

To laugh at battler of course!
But let me apologose for spoiling you about her a few pages.back phio.. Im sorry.
Spoil? Isn't it like, obvious, since Beatrice looked like she wanted to torture Battler to death until he admitted that she and her magic exist? :O
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

depends on how fast you read. Each VN is about 6-10 hours long. And then there's also the answer arcs :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

sec found my first 2 miria ava.


 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

depends on how fast you read. Each VN is about 6-10 hours long. And then there's also the answer arcs :derp
Uuuuh, I really wish I can see the VN. *looks at your avi and sig set too* *cries*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

*munches popcorn* this is really entertaining, phio-san scary mode, never thought i would find it so...fun, well as a spectator ^^ please spare BBB-san oh mighty Phio-san *tsundere mode on* or let me help you torture him mwuahahahahaha

Chibi gone kezinah! (translation: crazy)

Your thread is becoming quite popular Zel-kun and i suppose i am having a breakdown ^^'
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

@Rave- NAtsu looks so girlish in ur avy. i like it :fangirl
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

And then there's also the answer arcs :derp
Too bad that you won't be able to watch/read this , the best of umineko is found in the "answer arcs" imo.
That is if it'll ever get animated.

We cried too when we saw what the anime did to the vn :bored



*munches popcorn* this is really entertaining, phio-san scary mode, never thought i would find it so...fun, well as a spectator ^^ please spare BBB-san oh mighty Phio-san *tsundere mode on* or let me help you torture him mwuahahahahaha

Chibi gone kezinah! (translation: crazy)

Your thread is becoming quite popular Zel-kun and i suppose i am having a breakdown ^^'
(translation: ravedragon has gone crazy :lmao)
You have a tsundere mode :?bunny
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

*munches popcorn* this is really entertaining, phio-san scary mode, never thought i would find it so...fun, well as a spectator ^^ please spare BBB-san oh mighty Phio-san *tsundere mode on* or let me help you torture him mwuahahahahaha
LOL~ I am very interested in your second offer. I think it would be interesting. :3c

And last night I found download links to the VN of Umineko, with English patch included. Considering to download and try one, after all you guys had said. But sound novel? I wonder if I can really understand the game, being a sound novel. It depends lots on sounds, right? ^^"
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

they call it a sound novel because the music is good lol, its the same as a visual novel :derp
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

@Rave- NAtsu looks so girlish in ur avy. i like it :fangirl
Well its a chibish avy xD i just love whoever drew this >< its cute...but yeah i know but not that much its just too adorable and i fell in love with it ^^ i was like :wtf adorable

(translation: ravedragon has gone crazy )
You have a tsundere mode
Ive never been sane in my entire life, i always pretend i am when need be :cheez

yes i have tsundere mode :amuse as well as megane mode and child mode

LOL~ I am very interested in your second offer. I think it would be interesting.
Tell me what i need to do and I'll be 100% efficient
we have guns :guns
chairs :chair
whips :ck
a pikachu :tackle
something wierd...:problem
lasers! :laser

everything you need at the simple price of entertainment =D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

LOL~ I am very interested in your second offer. I think it would be interesting. :3c

And last night I found download links to the VN of Umineko, with English patch included. Considering to download and try one, after all you guys had said. But sound novel? I wonder if I can really understand the game, being a sound novel. It depends lots on sounds, right? ^^"
Wat Blitz said.
I don't pay much attention to sound or music that much so yeah.. :XD
How many episodes are you in now?
and I'm pretty sure that whether you found your download links from, they are corrupted..I think.


they call it a sound novel because the music is good lol, its the same as a visual novel
..reminds me to continue my ever17.
Too bad that I need to study.

Ive never been sane in my entire life, i always pretend i am when need be

yes i have tsundere mode as well as megane mode and child mode
Can you hold all those personalites :3c
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

u r Jessica-chawn?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

LOL~ I am very interested in your second offer. I think it would be interesting. :3c
yes i have tsundere mode :amuse as well as megane mode and child mode



Tell me what i need to do and I'll be 100% efficient
we have guns :guns
chairs :chair
whips :ck
a pikachu :tackle
something wierd...:problem
lasers! :laser

everything you need at the simple price of entertainment =D
*hides in fear*

AND WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? Another verison of my little green llama? :problem
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

:bbb


I believe he is the villain of your story, bbb.
 
Top