The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Can you hold all those personalites
Till now im quite fine and life is grand ^^

OH BBB-kun your sig is now so hilariously hilarious
"run little ba(na)2s run from 'it'"

lol i just figured writing ba(na)2's like this is easier than this banana's i get confused ><

But he seems like a cool guy XD
so many things i would call that but i think cool comes in last o.O
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

@Blitz and Zelx: Okay. XD I'm very tempted to try the game, really. But I suppose I'll do it tomorrow since I need to do something else now. XD I'm stuck at episode 15 since the video I downloaded (strangely) does not have subtitles. So I need to go find a new one with subtitles. Just one problem I have now, and you know what. :3

@RaveDragon: Wow, I didn't realize we have it so complete. I guess we can start right away? You have plans already? :)

@Banana-chan: Poor you, got his green cutie baby stolen, and now an alien is trying to catch your pets. >__<
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

@RaveDragon: Wow, I didn't realize we have it so complete. I guess we can start right away? You have plans already?
Ive already written the 101 and more ways to *insert appropriate torturous word here* you Banana-chan we can use any one of them =D

I wonder when my evil mode will be turned off :/ im kinda starting to enjoy it ...tee hee
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Hey. Being evil once in a while is fun. You'll get used to it, maybe even addicted to it. XD

Let's try any of them right away! ^__^
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Lol then lets start with a random one like no52

Dress victim in a flaming hotdog costume and throw them in a cage with a very hungry Natsu Dragneel

Zel is there something you wanna tell us about BBB-kun and you?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I like hotdogs!
I never knew you were like this rave!
You make me sad.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Fine fine i'll stop joking now gomen, i guess im just stressed due to my last exam >< *gives Zel a peace hotdog*
or i forgot to adjust my tsundere balancer and put it all on tsun...=P xP >< anyway that was my last joke Im going to go reread Yozakura Quartet now and be ashamed...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Rave is sad rave now :(?
I want to read Yozakura too but I have berserk and studies on my list.
Exam stress is scary.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Naaa dont worry about me as long as people smile i'll smile too ^^ gosh i sound like like...
yep exam stress is sure annoying especially the tension of the last wee bit
Be patient they pass eventually =P

I hope we didnt scare BBB-kun away :amuse
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

i am so tempted to start reading those novels :zomg
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

depends on which style do you like to read ^^ we're talking about normal reading books right?
for mystery thrillers i would go with Agatha christie (crime) and James patterson (he also has some good teen thrillers like Max Ride), Howls moving castle is a very good read of Dianna Wynne Jones (yes hayao Miyazaki based his movie on this little shiny treasure), The house of night series for some unique vamp modern story, Septimus Heap series is good too.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

depends on which style do you like to read ^^ we're talking about normal reading books right?
for mystery thrillers i would go with Agatha christie (crime) and James patterson (he also has some good teen thrillers like Max Ride), Howls moving castle is a very good read of Dianna Wynne Jones (yes hayao Miyazaki based his movie on this little shiny treasure), The house of night series for some unique vamp modern story, Septimus Heap series is good too.
interesting ill give it a go. Btw whats ur exact relationship with ze-kun( :hurr) and whats ur sig is about
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

oh i see? is there maybe any romance in it? oh nothin at all?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

There is xD its quite cute its not evident like bam but once the manga gets the introduction it is shown ^^ after all it is a shonen so dont expect it to focus entirely on romance but there are some hints on some characters and even some couples (well i think i can consider them such ^^) its quite a good and sweet read. I <3 it and am rereading it again =D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Wrong! Rave supports lucy, I support lisanna.
More like rivals..or something :oh
Oh I asked this the other day but I'll ask again, do you guys study with or without music?
 
Top