The Bravery

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

need..to..un...read...this..


oh and I do have a facebook account but I deactivate a few months ago, I started to hate using it and stuff.
Will reactivate it when my exams are over tho, I'll tell you my account when that time comes.

The lyrics makes sense when we connect it with steins :woo
LOL. Not a problem now that you've seen it, right? :3

Okay, not a problem. Just let me know when it's active again. :)

I don't know the lyrics and the meaning. The version I downloaded doesn't sub the lyrics, argh. =____=

*stares at Zelx's new set* *glares at Zelx for making such a nice set*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

*stares at Zelx's new set* *glares at Zelx for making such a nice set*
*joins Phio in the staring and later glaringness*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

*tries to glare, eyes get tired, leaves*
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Zelx's set is soo awesome..*eyes tears up* :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Exagerraters... I made that word up :pleased
I just found that awesome image and cropped it, I has a good eye afterall :zomg.
OK.. time to really start studying
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Ah Zelx good luck with that. What are you studying for??
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

More like practicing my maths. I was suppose to start a hour ago.. until I came on mh :fail
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Haha...shit happens...if ya need help with math...call me:cheez
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Hey, why are you offering him help? :gwah When I said I had trouble with maths, you made fun of me! :gwah




(Not sure if that's entirely true... It's just how I remembered it. :oh)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Haha...shit happens...if ya need help with math...call me:cheez
bene :wtf


Hey, why are you offering him help? :gwah When I said I had trouble with maths, you made fun of me! :gwah




(Not sure if that's entirely true... It's just how I remembered it. :oh)
Because I'm a docile student :eyeroll
But maths can get tiring..
not like I started yet or anything :lmao
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Hey, why are you offering him help? :gwah When I said I had trouble with maths, you made fun of me! :gwah




(Not sure if that's entirely true... It's just how I remembered it. :oh)
Oh really:spank

I'll give you one more chance to remember it right:notrust
 

murasakii23

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Oh really:spank

I'll give you one more chance to remember it right:notrust
That is the best smilie butt i've seen :thumbs :XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Hrm, Bene, I assume you're up to uni math now?

All the students in higher years just come back to school to tell us how easy the course is to do with more powerful tools dammit...:XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Get on studying, thou with good eyes!
Math is troublesome, I admit. But I found out that the easiest way to study math is by keep on practicing and work in groups. It helps to have someone to tutor you when there are questions you don't understand; you learn so fast that way. Go ask bene when you need help, don't ask me as all my math formulas have gone somewhere and I'm too lazy to catch them again. XD

Do you like to study in group?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Study? ugh :oh I just finished studying, maths is just loads of practice then the day before go over ALLLLL your formulae and some methods and you're ok :super i did that and went well ^^ no i didnt just pass i mean i went REALLY well :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ai no Uta!

Maths = Practice.
and I don't study in groups..not usually, I don't want to and like to study better alone.
I'm sure studying in group is an effective way and I tried but talking to my friends distracted me too much :XD

Rave you got promoted right? That's why you don't have to worry bout studies :crying
..
for now :3c

It helps to have someone to tutor you when there are questions you don't understand
I'm really stubborn you know, I tell myself that I'll make it thro this without any tutoring and everything will be self-revision..
I hope I make it :iik

I never thought bene as a mathematician, only as a professional drunk :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ai no Uta!

I'm sure studying in group is an effective way and I tried but talking to my friends distracted me too much :XD
Well, that is the only temptation of studying in group... Especially if every members in the group is a gamer. =___= That happened to me once, and I think you can imagine how it ended up. :P

I'm really stubborn you know, I tell myself that I'll make it thro this without any tutoring and everything will be self-revision..
I hope I make it :iik

I never thought bene as a mathematician, only as a professional drunk :oh
Haha, good luck then. I believe you can make it. As you said, math = practice. :D

And your second sentence is true. Maybe it's because he's a professional drunk that he's a great mathematician. :o
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ai no Uta!

Maybe he can only become a great mathematician after getting drunk!

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

I think your group studying ended up in a group gaming <_<
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ai no Uta!

Maybe he can only become a great mathematician after getting drunk!

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

I think your group studying ended up in a group gaming <_<
Bingo to both statements.

Strangely, heavy gamers they are, their scores are not that bad on their classes. So maybe that means you should play more and getting drunk often; possibly you can find the secret of maths easier that way. :)
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ai no Uta!

Study groups only help if you're the crappest guy in the group; otherwise you get stuck teacher the others and not really learning anything.
 
Top