The Bravery

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

Fair? There's hardly anything fair in this world.

Well, surely it's a luck. BAD luck. XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

I'm not sure you know what tsundere means. I'm NOT a tsundere.
So you go dere dere on lawlet kun and tsun tsun on us.
Same thing, same thing :<_>

Fair? There's hardly anything fair in this world.
Yuki may be evil sometimes but she..speaks the truth :crying
Well, you're asking me to bully you yourself.
This is not true :oh



Meeting me is a luck, no?
What did I do wrong to you? This is not fair! :yelling

Meeting you is a luck...? Maybe, maybe not. It depends, dear. :hee
Well, surely it's a luck. BAD luck. XD
:neutral
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Harukaze.

Actually..I was doing it for fun too but I realize how great my love for japanese is and decided to go ahead. I'm "officially" starting today.
why today? :3c I'm looking forward to it! you need to tell me how you learned it (if I should see that you did good :p )

Because I'm rather..ahem...fat :scry
I decided to throw away the new me and be reborn!
for now anyway.
:comfort I'm sure it's not that bad but good luck with loosing weight then!


hey, a person got to change his sets :3c
sure thing :3c Guilty Crown is quite good


We can't let niichan thread have a single percent of death. ONWARDS :yelling
:D thanks Zel :3c

Fair? There's hardly anything fair in this world.

Well, surely it's a luck. BAD luck. XD
For once I agree :hee but only with the first sentence :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

So you go dere dere on lawlet kun and tsun tsun on us.
Same thing, same thing :<_>


Yuki may be evil sometimes but she..speaks the truth :crying

This is not true :oh






:neutral
:fail I pity you, you have a thick and foolish head.

:hee

Oh, it's very much true. Just by looking at your "bully me" face can make all the bullier to go for you. :cheez

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

For once I agree :hee but only with the first sentence :3c
What do you mean by that? *raise eyebrow*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harukaze.

Thank you for finding them for me rave :wtf
a little laugh like that is all I need :XD I'm currently reading detective conan now, I'll post in your thread with questions after I'm finish..
catching up..
with..700 over chapters...
....
...
.ow.. but its a fun ride so far !
NP I'll try to find more later =D

You're welcome and ouch. I have to catch up with hat as well...Im like in what the third volume :crying but it is good, when i think detective i think sherlock and conan :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

why today? :3c I'm looking forward to it! you need to tell me how you learned it (if I should see that you did good :p )
because its the holidays over here now :woo
so I have more spend for myself. I have to find a part time job soon too.



:comfort I'm sure it's not that bad but good luck with loosing weight then!
Thank you :bow Yeah, it's not that bad now.


For once I agree :hee but only with the first sentence :3c
:3c

:fail I pity you, you have a thick and foolish head.

:hee
Now I know who yuki really hates.


Oh, it's very much true. Just by looking at your "bully me" face can make all the bullier to go for you. :cheez
Wrong, you just wear the "bully everyone when you possibly can" face :-_-


You're welcome and ouch. I have to catch up with hat as well...Im like in what the third volume :crying but it is good, when i think detective i think sherlock and conan :D
It's a smart series right? I thought you read the entire thing already since I'm always thinking that you read a whole lot.
Which is your favorite case?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Harukaze.

What do you mean by that? *raise eyebrow*
you are able to understand english right? :derp
it means extactly what it says :hee it is not bad luck

because its the holidays over here now :woo
so I have more spend for myself. I have to find a part time job soon too.

Thank you :bow Yeah, it's not that bad now.

:3c
good luck with finding one then! When do your holidays end?
you already learned some japanese? :3c

:3c I dunno why but when I think of yuki, yukki onna comes to my mind :hee she's a ice demon but still a nice girl :3c
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

I suddenly don't want to say that person's name anymore.
Poor guy right?

good luck with finding one then! When do your holidays end?
you already learned some japanese? :3c
The 2nd day of 2012. And yeah, the basics to it. Starting kanji soon.

:3c I dunno why but when I think of yuki, yukki onna comes to my mind :hee she's a ice demon but still a nice girl :3c
HAHA
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

you are able to understand english right? :derp
it means extactly what it says :hee it is not bad luck
Yeah sure, but I don't understand alien's english.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

I suddenly don't want to say that person's name anymore.
Poor guy right?
Soon, it will be a curse.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

I suddenly don't want to say that person's name anymore.
Poor guy right?
What? Who? Who does yuki hate the most? I told ya she hates everyone. :|

And hi Zelx. :D New set again? You sure are full of life these days. XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Harukaze.

The 2nd day of 2012. And yeah, the basics to it. Starting kanji soon.

HAHA
woot that are some pretty long holidays, I'm jealous :o

and :3c

Yeah sure, but I don't understand alien's english.
but I thought you were an alien too? :?bunny we are a happy alien family full of madness :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

I told ya she hates everyone. :|
I DON'T. I DO have some favorites.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

but I thought you were an alien too? :?bunny we are a happy alien family full of madness :3c
That's the proof that you're an alien. Your eyes are not as good as human's to mistake me as an alien. :eyeroll
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

I DON'T. I DO have some favorites.
Those you called favorites means that you hate them less. But the hatred is still there.

I know you sooo weeeelllll~~ *sings* *throws SM*SH towards yuki* :hip
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

Those you called favorites means that you hate them less. But the hatred is still there.

I know you sooo weeeelllll~~ *sings* *throws SM*SH towards yuki* :hip
No. What I mean by favorite is that I spoil them. :cheez

*throws Cherrybelle and 7 Icons towards phio-chan*

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

I don't see it with my eyes, I can feel it :3c I am the strange alien of madness :eyeroll
:3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

No. What I mean by favorite is that I spoil them. :cheez

*throws Cherrybelle and 7 Icons towards phio-chan*
Meeh.

Seriously, I can die with them. On an event we were told to do some kind of performance and my friends decided that we would sing Cherrybell's songs and styles. Too girly for me. :fail
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

You're the one who use mine! I've done that a few times to annoy phio-chan!
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harukaze.

wow Phio nee, mother father are we actually invading all known threads united as a family? :zomg
 
Top