The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

yuki, hatred is bad :worrybunny

And hi Zelx. :D New set again? You sure are full of life these days. XD
One piece is awesome! Always wanted to say that and I'm always full of life :pleased

but I thought you were an alien too? :?bunny we are a happy alien family full of madness :3c
Bunny aliens.

Meeh.

Seriously, I can die with them. On an event we were told to do some kind of performance and my friends decided that we would sing Cherrybell's songs and styles. Too girly for me. :fail
Cherrybell?

wow Phio nee, mother father are we actually invading all known threads united as a family? :zomg
Bunny aliens family with a dragon :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

One piece is awesome! Always wanted to say that and I'm always full of life :pleased
How sweet. I'm glad to hear that. :D

Cherrybell?
You don't wanna know.

But if you do, it's an Indonesian version of SNSD or Girls Generation. But it's... just not my type. Especially when you hear their lyrics. :fail

Bunny aliens family with a dragon :D
I'm not a bunny alien. I'm one real cute bunny. :-_-
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

I'm not a bunny alien. I'm one real cute bunny. :-_-
Are you sure you want to suffer like my friend here? She said she's a cute bunny, and ever since whenever I find either real bunny or pictures of bunny, I name it after her. I go as far as posting bunny pictures in my Facebook/blogs and tag it to her. Even when I'm doodling in class, I will draw a picture of a bunny and put her name under it. She's totally annoyed because I don't just doodle in my books but also her books. I've done this for months and I'm still not stopping. Do you want to experience this? I'm sure my friend will gladly share her suffering. :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

:fail

You can forget the fact that I'm one cute bunny. But that doesn't change the fact. And we're far so... do whatever you want, as I'll do whatever I want. :hee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

Oh, no problemo, even though we're far away, I can still find ways to do it.
:yay A new bunny victim! Remember that I'm merciless and persistent, so don't complain later. :cheez
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Harukaze.

long time no talky talky. How you been? visit win thread more :scry
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harukaze.

Blue is my Fav too!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Harukaze.

yes :blai Nani what wrong with it. A lot of people talking to Jesus CHrist, noone is complaining though :hip
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

Purple is now my favorite color
Hi peeps, I'm back from taipei, taiwan :blai from a 4 days 3 night stay.
It was fabulous sights and awesum food :zomg but most importantly, I had lots of fun.
oh
and the people are beautiful too :D

Are you sure you want to suffer like my friend here? She said she's a cute bunny, and ever since whenever I find either real bunny or pictures of bunny, I name it after her. I go as far as posting bunny pictures in my Facebook/blogs and tag it to her. Even when I'm doodling in class, I will draw a picture of a bunny and put her name under it. She's totally annoyed because I don't just doodle in my books but also her books. I've done this for months and I'm still not stopping. Do you want to experience this? I'm sure my friend will gladly share her suffering.
...you call her your friend when you're doing such things to her :crying
CRUEL.

as I'll do whatever I want.
Yay for phio :yay

long time no talky talky. How you been? visit win thread more
Its hard to keep up with you winners over there :scry
I've been great! kindagreat.

you talking to a fictional character now?
I talk to myself all the time, is myself a fictional character and am I creating a fictional character :worrybunny
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Harukaze.

Heyo Zelx!

Long time no see, bro ^^

And Harukaze refers to??

How'd your exams go man?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

Heyo Zelx!

Long time no see, bro ^^
Baka!
Where you been :s
you done with exams?

And Harukaze refers to??
Come to think of it, it looks familiar to your name eh :lmao
It's the newest bleach opening and also a song by awesome scandal :zomg

How'd your exams go man?
I don't know yet..one more month of waiting :bored
 
Top