The Character Thread

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Haha, yeah...most propably. But if Lyra calls Lione by his nickname in front of Anlen, there are two options:
1. Either, Anlen will laugh to death (when she's in a good mood) or
2. She will slap Lyra into her face with a bottle full of rum and point her gun at her (when she's in a bad mood)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL That would be probably true. For the second option, she would probably tell Anlen to relax and it is all in good jest. XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The longer I stare at the right picture of Anlen on the last picture I posted, the more funnier it looks although it shall look creepy >_<
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
awww....I thought that picture was awesome
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The story behind the picture, so her past, is...so...cool *_*
Lione will be the one who learns about it
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
is anlen going to tell lione so they can be closer to each other? If so, that would be so cute

I was thinking of giving a necklace to Lyra, but I don't know which one. Which one should I pick?

necklaces
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Well, he's going to "see" a part her past when she
kisses him in the bar's bedrooms (in my chapter, bars have bedrooms like hotels xD)
. And when he asks her about the part he had seen, she tells him the rest.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ohhh....now you are getting me excited. I hope Lione is a great kisser. :amuse
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Oh, he will be kinda drunk when he's kissing her and doing...some...more...things. Nonetheless, the past he had seen will be affixed in his mind.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL; I see. Lione, you bad boy you. :p
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Anlen is the one who seduces him ^_^". To find out the truth.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You're keeping me in suspense...I wish your chapter will be out soon
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
It will be a long one...I just finished...maybe...1/4 of it xD and the first part is not even that important
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, I see. How many pages do you have now?

BTW, this is how I wanted Lyra's hair in the front to look like: link

The back of her hair would be French-braided.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I can't tell because I do not write with the programm you're thinking of. But more than 1000 words for sure. The document is 16 KB till now.

Oh, Misuzu <3, lovely
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh ok...I think it is around 2 pages.

Another bracelet for Lyra. I am having fun looking at clothing & accessories websites to get her character designs. ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Maybe more xD, I dunno. let it be a suprise ^__^..maybe 40 parts in the end when you take your 60 part chapter as example.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL I don't think I will be able to write that much again
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I guess I could write a whole book just about Anlen and Lione ^_^. But I am afriad that my next chapter deals with too much. =/
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh no; what do you mean by that?
 
Top