The Character Thread

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
beautiful coloration! i like the blending :)

yep, zeran and daniel are the only people missing. we don't know what daniel looks like so it's up to you, tune ^^
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
waiting for the chapter......
well I guess as long as DS needs my crazy mind will create pictures ^^
here are my 4 guardians all in one place
finally found a design for Gabrielle :D It's based on the anime murder princess (therefore the crown i thought it would fit her aswell XD)

dunno if I colour it right now I think of it as too much work
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i think koenosaki and my sister switched chapters

anyway, nice pic ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, new picture is in working process. I intent to colour it, so it might take a while yet.
Colour it per hand @.@. Back to the roots.


The picture before I colour it. I suck in colouring so I am glad to have this back-up copy then ^__^. From left to right: Tabby (begum), Lione (king), Anlen (Queen), Rinvak (begum), Magier (sarcastic court jester xD) <- this was Anlen's idea.

The royal (clownish) household of DGM-fanstory, hehe. A part of it.

 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg such a cute picture!!!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
thanks ^_^, I am glad you like it. Yosh, ready to colour.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i can't wait to see it colored :luv

so is this lione pre/post-paralysis?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hehe, seems so. Look at his staff and you see the exorcists symbol on it ^_^"
Magier is not amused xD, definitely not.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
uhm do we still make a character book? if so
from which exorcists do we still need portraits?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Okies, I quit colouring the pic. I said I suck in colouring and it's true xD, But I drew another picture instead.
A character book....who's missing. Flames is missing when I remember correctly and some of the Bookmen or random yet kinda important characters.


Hm~~ here's the additoinal drawing. Why do I have the feeling that ma "drawing life" is mainly definined by our fanstory's characters? xD WEll, nothing worth to mention, it's Anlen again. Am I obsessed? I AM obsessed.



I really should draw some of the other characters, hehe. I promise it.
 
Last edited:

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
flames? do we have a describtion for him? I always imagined some slender native american with some wolf features (pointy teeth and ears..)
hmmcan I draw him if DS says okay? ^^

sweet pic magier ^^ you are obsessed XD but I am too I have just drwan my 8th picture of Beliar engulfed in fire XD (her first activation just a too great scene in my mind)
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
^_^ yeah...there's a description...somewhere hidden among these posts or ina another thread. I can just remember his earring ^_^"
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
From DS' post

Flames

HAir- Black, He wears his hair in a long braid
Age- 24
Eyes - Brown
Description- He has two horizontal war stripes on his right cheek and an earring on his left ear that hangs down on a small chain and has a smal feather on it. His Exorcist uniform is pretty regular. He had wide shoulders, and he has strong facial features. Oh yea he is tall.


strong facial features..... thats a hell to draw ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
You say it. Hm, okay.....maybe I will draw him...hehe
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
that really tough....
right now a have the outlines ready for colouring....


I'll add many details while couloring bc the sketch would look to crowded if I add stuff like bottuns, cross mark, tattoos
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
nice pic, rai and magier! i can't wait to see flames's pic
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Here's a pic of Flames. My, he looks like a woman xD. Must be his hair, heh.



Oh, i forgot the scars in his face , well...next time. And I noticed, we dunno how Legno looks, do we?
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg such a cool picture especially since flames is with a wolf ^^

i don't know what legno looks like. i guess we'll have to ask koensaki when he gets on...
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, we should do so. Thanks for the compliment but I still think he looks like a woman xD. The wolf is indeed cool.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
uhm maybe you should change his facial features (nose, chin eyes) making them more edgy and manly ^^ it's hard to explain....
 
Top