The Character Thread

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I have more trouble drawing men because they always look like girls whenever I try drawing them. On the other hand, women are easier to draw for me.
You guys are all lucky I even can't draw
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well men are easier for me...
except the eyes because you can't give them this huge round eyes like you could give women
but the hair is harder because most men don't have long wavy hair, which is easier to draw then short hair
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I join snooge. I cannot draw men, they're looking like girls when I draw them ( so like Soujirou seta <3 from kenshin.)
Drawing girls ís easier for me. I love drawing on my bed while watching TV by the way xD
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I usually doodle at university... getting shocked stares when people see my sketches of akumas or other demons... I usually don't draw humans except when I draw dragon ball characters XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I draw humans when I am in school, during the lessons xD. Some of the teachers already saw it but they said it looks good.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I draw humans when I am in school, during the lessons xD. Some of the teachers already saw it but they said it looks good.
cool teachers you have, in belgium when they see it they would ask to show and try to make stand up like a clown in belgium, or you're out of courses...

But on the other hand, some courses are so boring that drawning is a way to feel you better. Like we played cards once
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
^_° that's what some of our boys were doing in classes, playing skart xD
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
boredom... I hate it to be at home friday evening...
anyway time to doodle ^^
I just thought michael and raphael deserve better drawings

Mika


raph


I like this comik style more mabe I'll get more detailed in drawing sometime later with Jaquess and gabbi since they are my main characters
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Michael has a goatee!
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yes he has ^^
well I think he's just too lazy to shave this part since it's where he cuts himself the most times
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Can I say something? Raphael looks psycho with this axe in his hand xD
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ahh well he is a psycho ^^ I hope deathshadow and tune have fun writing about him bc I thought of him tearing Ying into pieces just because he think she is not beautifull enough to live XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
That really sounds like a psycho. ^_^"
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yeah I hope to see Ying's killer mode against him ^^
I fear he's not going to survive xD
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
actually... i was planning to screw michael up, but if you insist :)
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh well ^^ I like michael more so he should live a bit longer
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
stephanie in er... swimming wear...
ready to battle, anywhere! :


now we know why blade is so bent on hitting on stephanie :D
things really look different from an A4 sketch -> shrinking
...than a smaller sketch
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol such a cute picture tune!

has anyone drawn blade before?
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
nope =.=;; no idea how he looks like...
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah that's a good point.

well, if you (or anyone) draws him, i guess that's what he'll look like XD
 
Top