The Character Thread

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Wah, a super nice and wonderful pic of Steph in a swimsuit. She really looks...sexy. I agree, no wonder why Blade has a crush on her. :3
Blade, hm....Anyone ever even said how he looks like....??? Not really, huh?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
New character for the DGM backstory

Name:Blade
Race:Bookman
Hair:Brown and short
Gender:Male
Height:Same height with Kanda
Likes:Food,training and strong opponents
Dislikes:Badly cook food,annoying people,and noisy people
Eyes:Black
Innocence:A katana which has four elements embed into it.When the user whishes
to use the fire element the sword will immediately become a fire sword

I hope this is the right place to post this.
I found this post when way back so maybe this will help
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Ah...good, good. (Btw, I still can't use my com. Maybe at the week-end again.)
He likes trong opponents. Okay, then he has found one with Magier :P.
I guess, I should take the pencil in hand oftener and draw some of the characters. They deserve an own pic, too. But I am sure that I am too lazy and too addicted to FF XII at the moment, that you have to wait a little while longer than expected.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He likes trong opponents. Okay, then he has found one with Magier :P.
I guess, I should take the pencil in hand oftener and draw some of the characters. They deserve an own pic, too. But I am sure that I am too lazy and too addicted to FF XII at the moment, that you have to wait a little while longer than expected.
lol yeah I thought the same thing when I read that part of likes. Well, he didn't seem happy when he was battling according to ds's chapter but maybe he was excited inside?

Take your time with the pics. I look forward to seeing them ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I surely will take my time...*coughs* Currently feeling a little bit sick. My voice is almost gone *coughs* But I already drew all weapons Anlen lugs around. Here's a little list. They are all hidden somewhere at her body, most of them interior the coat of course.

- musket
- normal gun ("Steinschlosspistole" in German, sorry...can't find the English word for it.)
- a saber
- a cutlass
- and two little daggers
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh no! i hope that you feel better. :hug

oooooooo.. she got a lot of weapons. i hope that they're not too heavy for her :darn
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Thanks ^_^.
No, they are not too heavy for her. Despite of that, she's carrying at least one bottle with rum around. Anlen can bear a lot. She has to deal with 3 bottles of rum every day and this is just the minimum. OMG, a wonder that all her brain cells are still there. Might be because of the Noah genes. She is a smart girl nonetheless.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
alcohol doesn't make you dumb; it makes you tipsy :XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Tipsy, yeah. Right word. By the way, the ship of Anlen changes its appearance once the captain enters the ship. When she's not on the ship, it looks like a normal pirate ship for everyone but when Anlen enters it, hehe....
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oooooooo... you're getting me excited for your chapter ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
That's my intention ^_^.
Btw, there aren't just Akuma working on the ship as crew, also normal "pirates" who knows of Akuma, Earl etc....Anlen can't properly drink with Akuma around. There's no fun. So, they (the humans) are just there for one purpose: Entertainment!
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
haha! it's nice to know that the brokers have something to do. i want to see some crazy akuma action now ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I want to see my com working now ^_^.

It's hard to describe the pirate ship in my chapter. Easy to imagine but hard to write. That's what I hate.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i'm sure you'll describe it okay!

off to class. bye bye :bye
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
anyway, Meccamputechture (aka known as i.a) has posted info about his noah character in magier's thread. since i know that some of you don't go there, i'll post his info here ^^


Everything is going well with my write up. I have finally nailed exactly what powers I have in my basic Noah form. And, ummm...I have started the write up on my appearance and personality. I should finish that pretty soon (by tomorrow). I'll ensure that my personality would seriously disrupt my ability...cos it may be too powerful? I also need to check out what else I need to put down in my profile. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Noah's Conceit

"Anything tangible...anything I can touch with my hands means nothing. Anything on this very realm I stand on and everything on this physical plain means nothing. Everything is made of something. If one were to break something (or someone) down to a very basic level, dust would probably be that level. The power of conceit is powerful enough to break something down to dust. The ability of this power only affects the animated; that is humans and other living creatures. Why is this? I can't say; but this power affects those driven by a spirit."

Amaterasu is an agile man with an able body. He is physically elite and fights using hand-to-hand combat in his basic Noah form. When his hits make contact with the enemy they cause more physical damage than what meets the eye. Whether an opponent is wearing cloth, armour or nothing, each intentional hit dealt causes a mark on the body. The mark is in the shape of a stigmata...the very same shape as the seven that decorate the forehead of all Noah. The effect of this attack is that each hit that successfully connects produces a mark on the body of the opponent. The mark is permanent and cannot be removed. After the thirteenth mark appears on the body, to ever come into physical contact with a Noah again means death (yes, I mean any Noah). Another collision with Amaterasu breaks down the living creature's body. The body breaks down to dust where the biggest concentration of marks lie. For example, 13 crosses formed on the abdomen will result in the entire abdomen of a human turning to dust, completely (the same applies to any Noah to come in physical contact with that body).

The only way to nullify the power is to achieve a 100% synchro-ratio. This would eliminate all of the marks on the body; pretty much like a 100% virus remover. In order for Noah's Conceit to work on the same opponent again, 13 more marks need to be produced on that body. Though, this would be difficult to perform against a general level exorcist.

The power is ineffective against the Noah...the power is ineffective against the Earl. Because all of their power (excluding the Earl's) is derived from the same source. It isn't known exactly how Noah's Conceit breaks down Innocence.

For now, I'll be going to bed.
Hope this helps!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol i love it! total disregard to the school uniform haha
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Haha, okay. Then I can pacified draw the others....and can take my time.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
there is no need to rush.

i just got the sudden urge to make another character sketch/profile...
 
Top