The Character Thread

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ooooooooo new uniforms. i really look forward to that ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Got an idea for the cover of volume 4, yatta.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yay! What is it or will it be a secret?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
A secret.
No! No secret. Just the great idea I had, turned out to be a bad idea. Need to think of another picture now. >_<
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh no! I am sure you will think of something soon. :)
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yap...soon came sooner than expected. Got an idea. A funny cover. The total opposite to the events that take place in the volume xD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sounds interesting....what is it?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The cover will have Anlen, Amaterasu and Magier on it. Maybe also Lione. Anlen is in the front with rum in her hand (what else) and Magier is drunk and makes a pass at Amaterasu xD.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL That would be so awesome
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I have to admit that I am kinda proud of myself for the cover. I love it.
So, here's the cover for volume 4. From left to right: Amaterasu, Magier, Anlen. I hope ya like it. <3


To get a better overall look ->
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
OMG, I LOVE that cover. It defines awesomeness.

That is a lot of rum. XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
thanks ^_^. Glad you love it. It's really nice, huh?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It reminds me of the Jasdebi cover which was very colorful and playful
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hihi, Anlen really turns the family on its ear. Did you notice the hearts above Magier's head. She's really drunken, especially when she tries to hug Amaterasu!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So Magier is a lovey-dovey drunk...nice
What kind of drunk is Amaterasu? :3
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Amaterasu is not really drunk in the pic, he's almost as able to hold one's drink as Anlen. nonetheless, in a contest, she would beat him with miles. I think when he's drunk, Amaterasu is the chav-type. Maybe even one who easily begins to fall asleep after he did his table-dance xD.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
OMG, thats liek 8O. I love it. So much better than anything I could have ever drawn. Can I color it??? XD *needs practice*


((Rosa, whose at my house, seconds this, except the coloring part))
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wow soo great!!!!
a drunk noah meeting ^^ hmm Jak-kun would be the talkative type.. you know the ones who babble about everything once their noses turn red XD
mewmew wants to colour it?? do you clean yourself aswell??
okay cleaning doen (thanks for the HQ scan so I only needed to change a bot in levels and colours ^^)



hmm I really need to be more motivated in drawing <-< somehow I lost my drive and I loose quality (yes my drawings can look even worse than now ^^)
 
Last edited:

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Actually, I was planning on tracing the lines on a second layer, like I do with MQ DGM scans, but that helps a lot XD *is still waiting for permission though*
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
You can colour it if you like to ^_^. I am upper glad that you all like it so much. And now it's getting coloured ;_;. So great. I'm touched.
 
Top