The Character Thread

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:offtopic2

no not really ^^ math was my second choice bc I needed a main branch (math or a language) to study.... I personally think math is erie gibberish in wich im miracously good at but I don't think I could teach it yet.

btw is here someone who can read japanese and can translate the rest of Belmonte de visiteur? XD want to know the rest ^^
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
still....:offtopic2
well, then...good luck on your further studies. maybe you should have taken art ^___^", it's your passion, I guess.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
you jknow how picky art-universities are?? and I hate pure artist they are strange. I know some and they frighten me a little ^^ I'll keep it as a hobby so I have something to do between studying :D
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the last 5 pages are missing. I guess he needs sleep aswell XD

ever mind :D but think as soon as shrimpy is finished I'll scanlate it ^^ the manga is pretty promising :D there are a lot good new series in SJ recently.. Hitomi no Catoblepas is cool aswell :D but I think there should be more groups making Myou to Rojie bc it's one of the coolest series I know
next to d.grayman of course ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
For me DGM is the best I know :luv

I should draw some more pics for our fanstory.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so many updates when i'm at class!

great picture rai! it definitely captured the personalities of the stephanies.

.:: off topic ::. i didn't know that you wanted to be a teacher, rai. that is so cool. my sister is a special education/early childhood major. so so cool
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Okay, a little few-minutes sketch of Magier when she was slashed by Zeran into her shoulder ^^
I am not good at drawing blood, so...please forgive me.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
not good at drawing blood? you're too humble, great picture
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
imageshack so damn slow!!!!!
great pic magier ^^
a little tip for liquids: try a very fluent movement
but that one very good so why change it? :D



cleaned my pic with photoshop looksa bit better now ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Two new pics. I was influenced by the ending of FFXII, or to be more precise: by the credits. There was shown a cute picture of Dr. Cid and Balthier as child, when everything was still wonderful. So, I thought....father, father...how could have Anlen's father looked like? And this is the result (I am not very good in drawing adults ^^" but I think that Anlen looks so sweet):


And....a Jacques-picture. He looks like a doctor when he analyzes Innocence, doesn't he? Muhaha, the crazy doc. ^^

 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Awww...Anlen looks so adorable when she was a little girl.

LOL That picture of Jacques reminds me of a dentist who just yanked out a tooth for some reason.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Why do I have to think of the dentist who extracted my wisdom teeth just now -.-"?
But I guess if Jaques had been the person who pulled them out, the pain afterwards would have been just half of the pain I had originally ^___^.
Yeah, Anlen looks so sweet and...innocent xD. Wah, her father is such a nice person why did he has to die >_>. Well, the circumstances of life weren't good from the very first beginning...hehe, mystery, mystery. Poor life.


Maybe I should reveal some things of her past soon, hm~~~~ It whirs in my head the whole time and it might explain her behaviour towards people...at least a little. Or she's just a way too nice for this world. A nice pirate, Anlen is really strange. Maybe she's just insane.


Kyahahaha, drawing Anlen as child is so addictive, believe me. So here's a family photo of Anlen, her mum and dad. It looks more like a sketch than the other picture but in the very first beginning, it wasn't supposed to be scanned and posted here. ^^" Though, I liked it and thought about posting it. To bridge the time gap between the current and next chapter.

 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Awww...the family portrait is so cute. They do look like one big happy family.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, they do. Haaaaaaaaaaa~~ so peaceful in their poor being. They had to save a lot of money to make this photo possible. They did not gain that much money, more a starvation wage for a hard, hard work. They lived almost worser than the commons.


Wah, I just came up with this little sequence and the idea for our little, random adventures concerning Anlen and Lione->

Crew member: Captain, some of the members lack of Vitamin C-

Anlen: What's Vitamin C?

Lione: Holy shit....don't disappoint me now, Anlen...

Crew member: Well, ehm...no matter. In short, some of the members suffer from scurvy. We need fruits, Captain.

Anlen: Ah, okay, then lay the land, sailor. We will get some fruits at the port then.

Lione: You wanna buy fruits there? You're really civilized, Anlen.

Anlen: Buying? With..ehm..money?

Lione: Of course with money...no wait- Don't tell me-

Anlen: I shall get some food on a legal way!?? You can't be all there! Money is used to bath in it, not to spend it for food or things like that. Spending money, never heard of such a ridiculous thing! Tse...

Lione: I am far far away of understanding a pirate's way of thinking...
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol i love their interactions. such the lovable odd couple
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hehe, yeah they are. <3
Proceedings in your chapter, snooge? I am so looking forward to it. I have a crush on brutal scenes, ya know.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol i haven't started writing it but i have the idea in my head. it's going to be an i.a. centered one because i feel like he's the neglected noah
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, that might be true....I dunno why, he has such a coooooool ability and can be so cruel.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yeah great pic magier ^^ (this is getting repetetive XD)
can't ait for the next chapter I really need a new chapter right now :D
 
Top