I'm the new guy! Hey what's up. I've read all the chapters so I know what's happening. I made a character so here he is. He aslo has twins who I added in as well.
Name: Ty
Age:30
Nationality: Jamaican
Innocence: Equiptment type; uses golden bow and arrow
Personality: Ty is a sort of easy-going guy, but has anger management issues when his kids- Ellie and Ewan, age 7, twin Finders- are brought into it. He has a huge soft spot for anyone under 15. He wants to protect the younger Exorcists.
Appearence: Long dreadlocks, dark skin, and brown eyes. He has a quiver of arrows with him at all times. He wears a long Exorcist uniform.
History: Born in Jamaica, he led a normal childhood until he met General Sokaro. The general took him off the Europe at age 14 where it was found that he connect with the Innocence bow and arrow. Ty joined up with the European Branch. He then met his future wife, Jessi, a Bookwoman. Despite the protests of the other Bookmen, they were wed at 20. Three years later, Jessi gave birth to a pair of fraternal twins, Ellie and Ewan. But tragedy struck when Jessi was slain by a member of the Noah family, leaving Ty with two babies and a broken heart. Ty raised his kids alone. At seven, they joined up as Finders- wihout his permission, of course.