Re: Team Chibi, GO!
Nah I am the same level as you guys, I have no hope of winning lol.
Nah I am the same level as you guys, I have no hope of winning lol.
So is E3 your leader?
)He is. Let the better Natalie win.@ AI -So is E3 your leader?
(Coz then both the leaders would be Natalies!)

We finished 3rd, only a few minutes behind the first 2 teams today!I think you guys are doing great!Everyone's underestimating us!We finished 3rd, only a few minutes behind the first 2 teams today!



Then we'll see how far you'll get on ya own~
[/move]yes omg i was about to say the same.Scav is acting almighty out of blue is justI hope Freid & Zeltrax kick you out of their group.Then we'll see how far you'll get on ya own~
[move][/move]







your opinion is not importanti guess u made a bet on how hard u'll fail?
ill already tell ya the final result
1- our badass team
2- ImpHystegius
3- charlie whore team
4- chibis team
the rest are not important![]()


then why are u replying to it ?ur post is not important![]()
