The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

You make it sound like you already have 2000 posts. :oh BBBro, you don't. :oh Sorry to shatter any illusions though. :oh
Reality is too gruesome to face...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I'm almost there give me a month and I will.

Actually i could have them in a week but that would ruin the balance between thanked posts and total posts
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I'm almost there give me a month and I will.

Actually i could have them in a week but that would ruin the balance between thanked posts and total posts
Look at my thanked posts... then you can talk about balance and things... :p
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Only 127 posts to go, BBBro! You can do it!! :cheerbunny

@ αβ - Most of those thanked posts are M3J's doing. :shifty
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

orgz is not in college he is in high school although it doesn't look like it :oh
What do you mean doesn't look like it!??! :yelling

I mean... not that I'm offended. Since I'm 14, you know...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

What do you mean doesn't look like it!??! :yelling

I mean... not that I'm offended. Since I'm 14, you know...
I just mean you look too cool and mature to be in highschool :D

Although there's a guy in my school who looks just like you and even uses the same kind of hat as you.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I just mean you look too cool and mature to be in highschool :D

Although there's a guy in my school who looks just like you and even uses the same kind of hat as you.
:hug

What a wannabe! :o

(which hat?)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

This one

He really looks like you XD

you got yourself some fans :D
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

That beanie, probably. You wear it so much, it's amazing. :XD

EDIT: Oh look, it's a beanie.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

hatters are gonna hat :derp

hi icei!

do you go to china town ?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Hatters gonna hat

 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

hi icei!

do you go to china town ?
Hmm... I hardly go to Chinatown, since it's in the city and there's nothing I want to buy there. :XD But there's a certain suburb that's basically Asian Capital I go to regularly. :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Don't wanna crush your dreams but add some 0's :comfort
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Yo, Icey, when you'll wake up... you'll read this... so prepare yourself...

Akira Toriyama, the godfather of Manga, the creator of Dragonball... was born on the 5th of April. :yelling

Not 6th, not 7th, but 5th!!!

*let's go Akira, let's leave all those not-5th-april-birthday's by themselves*

:kukuku

Don't believe me? ----> Akira Toriyama
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

seeing your post in yuki's thread, I'd like to wish you a happy belated birthday! \o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

don't you have a few posts to thank? :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

What you talking about, ma'am?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

why you thanking alphabeta mej ? boyfriends much ? :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

What? I haven't....
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Yo, Icey, when you'll wake up... you'll read this... so prepare yourself...

Akira Toriyama, the godfather of Manga, the creator of Dragonball... was born on the 5th of April. :yelling

Not 6th, not 7th, but 5th!!!

*let's go Akira, let's leave all those not-5th-april-birthday's by themselves*

:kukuku

Don't believe me? ----> Akira Toriyama
Well guess what? :yelling Jackie Chan was born on the 7th of April!! :yelling

seeing your post in yuki's thread, I'd like to wish you a happy belated birthday! \o
Thank you!! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top