The Chikusho Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
uh huh.. about 13 pages cleaned already.. no translator yet though..
 

Manji Yoshimitsu

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I'm in here... I'd love to color 666 Satan, and I'm contacting Fnuckale as we speak :).
(PM and email).
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
As long as the Chinese RAW isn't Jojohot, have a good time. ^_^
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
don't worry GK, they aren't even Chinese :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Cool then. If there's enough interest in a 666Satan section, lemme know.
 

barbapapa

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
A 666 Satan section... ah, the ultimate goal on mangahelpers XD
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
w00t! done cleaning 666satan 26!!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Fnuckale said:
don't worry GK, they aren't even Chinese :D
You have the raws in japanese then? :o

Hope you find translatior soon!!!! ;)
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
yeah.. we do..
we currently have a translator but she isn't doing to well so we really are in need of a translator, either chinese to english or japanese to english..
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Hey Chikusho, how is chapter 300 going? :p
I'm not trying to rush you... don't worry :smile-big
*waits patiently*
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
They're working on it ;) - i know they have at least 8 pages cleaned... ( before Fnuckale's computer was highjacked by... a senior relative... :p )
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
That sounds bad :s
 

nytrogyn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i heard.. fnuckale cant get anything on his laptop.. so he's trying his best to "un-hijack" his computer
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
...I am so frustrated.. my computer is gone thanks to my dad so I'm computerless.. we had a buncha pages done but after 4 hours of workin my dad got pissed at me (cause I was working.. nonstop) and he decided that because he got me my computer he can take it away and so he did.. I'm truly terribly sorry.. I am at a friend's house right now so I will do my best to work on the 666satan I am so eager to release.. Azazel is in charge right now and he decides wether there will be more Naruto releases or not (until I'm back that is).
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Fnuckale said:
...I am so frustrated.. my computer is gone thanks to my dad so I'm computerless.. we had a buncha pages done but after 4 hours of workin my dad got pissed at me (cause I was working.. nonstop) and he decided that because he got me my computer he can take it away and so he did.. I'm truly terribly sorry.. I am at a friend's house right now so I will do my best to work on the 666satan I am so eager to release.. Azazel is in charge right now and he decides wether there will be more Naruto releases or not (until I'm back that is).
Oh man!!!! I know what you are going through!
It has happened to me a lot of times :s
Hope you can get your computer back soon, and you don't need to apologyze, I mean, it's not your fault!!! ;)
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
..well I had 8 pages done yesterday so I was hoping the other could manage the rest.. I guess I am that important ^^"

*starts to work on 666satan cleaning all over cause he got no computer*
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
"all over"?!? Did Azazel or Aviv not have any backup files of your pages?!?

:crying 'tis a sad day for Kishimoto fans...
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
they didn't, I\m afraid... still waiting for the volume download to finish.. and I am horribly sorry V_V"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top