- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 1,008
- Reaction score
- 44
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
uh huh.. about 13 pages cleaned already.. no translator yet though..
.


You have the raws in japanese then?Fnuckale said:don't worry GK, they aren't even Chinese![]()




- i know they have at least 8 pages cleaned... ( before Fnuckale's computer was highjacked by... a senior relative...
)

Oh man!!!! I know what you are going through!Fnuckale said:...I am so frustrated.. my computer is gone thanks to my dad so I'm computerless.. we had a buncha pages done but after 4 hours of workin my dad got pissed at me (cause I was working.. nonstop) and he decided that because he got me my computer he can take it away and so he did.. I'm truly terribly sorry.. I am at a friend's house right now so I will do my best to work on the 666satan I am so eager to release.. Azazel is in charge right now and he decides wether there will be more Naruto releases or not (until I'm back that is).


'tis a sad day for Kishimoto fans...